return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: [1] 2 
Greece x Spain (Group A, 16 June)
View this Thread in Original format
paranoik0
gotta be a very even match, spain were one of the most impressive teams in the first matches and greece caused the big surprise. hoping for a draw, expecting anything possible
chavs
This match is the very first time Saez won't show spanish line-up until the match. So I think he is going to play with the same eleven men than he puts against Russia (these days in Spain people wants Raul out of the team).

But I think Spain will gain this match too, maybe 2-1
RubiK Cube
Should be interesting to see if Raul is dropped for Torres. Even though Greece played well against Portugal, the form of Exteberia (sp) and Vicente make me think Spain will win. Tho i really want Greece to win

3-1 Spain
michiel
quote:
Originally posted by paranoik0
spain were one of the most impressive teams in the first matches

I don't agree. I didn't think spain were impressive. Sweden was by far the most impressive squad
looking forward to tonight, though

ciao
Plastick
SPAIN all the way !
LibMe
i think spain will win, and they are rly best team i saw in the first games beside denmark
Trance4maniac
Greece will win, coz they have a german coach.:toothless
Hanki
I hope to see Spain victory in this game! 2:0 for them and then they'll be on the top of the group with the best chances to get farther! :D
Genesis Evolved
I seriously dislike Spain :haha:

Greece 2-1 Spain :happy2:
fastmp3
Final Result : Spain 1 - 1 Greece

once again the greeks are too old (almost all above 30) comparing to the young spanish jedis

marcooz
another suprise... 1:1

ehhh.... :whip:
RubiK Cube
Good result for England, if we do come second. Greece have the easier final match against Russia while Spain and Portugal will have to fight it out for the second qualifying spot.

As for the game the Spanish looked good creating many chance while the Greeks battled hard
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement