return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Portugal x Russia (Group A, 16 June)
View this Thread in Original format
paranoik0
life or death match for us, anything other than the victory and we're ed. russia doesn't seem like a decent opponent though, even if our team isn't working very well. i say we win
chavs
I see this as a hard match. Neither Russia nor Portugal play well last Saturday... I think the result can be... 1-1
RubiK Cube
Portugal need to improve big time for them to win this but can see it happenning as it is a must win game now. Russia are in to much disarray with Mostovoi being sent home plus they looked bad against Spain.

2-0 Portugal
timmyboy
meh
1. mostovoi is overrated... now at least.. 2 years ago he was very good
2.he is too slow and slows the russian attack
3. we can pick from izmailov, loskov, alenichev, radimov in centre who are just as good

so mostovoi is not a factor

now if they only got rid of bulykin

russia 2 portugal 1
RubiK Cube
Its not the fact that Mostovoi has gone its the apparent friction and trouble in the Russian camp
The Darklord
... and Sharonov was sent off against Spain, delivering even more chaos to the russian defense. Perhaps we'll win this one. Perhaps. But 2-1 is as high as I'll bet.
Genesis Evolved
quote:
Originally posted by timmyboy
so mostovoi is not a factor

Particularly since he's been sent home :D

Portugal 2-0 Russia
Hanki
If Portugal won't win this game they'll have weak chances to go through the next round...But I think, that draw will be the best result for this game, because in this situation Portugal must win in the final game against Spain! So in my opinion it's gonna be very interesting! :)

So Portugal - Russia 1:1
timmyboy
quote:
Originally posted by Genesis Evolved
Particularly since he's been sent home :D

Portugal 2-0 Russia

ok let me refrase that :)

he was never a factor in the last 2 years :)
CKYTEP
I'd go Russia 2 : 1 Portugal

this game will be perty hardcore

marcooz
first half: 1:0 for Portugal ....

lol to gk's red card :haha:
Blik
he didn't touch the ball

bad call from the ref
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement