return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada

RollCall for Max Graham Calgary Sept 21
View this Thread in Original format
j_spot
whos gonna be there? I WILL!!!
j_spot
So am I the only TA who is going to Max?
BonGWateR
i might, post me sum info on it will ya mate...
<tuss>
I've seen Max just about everytime he's been to Calgary and my favourite party was his last time at escape, so you can f****n bet me and my crew will be there again. what about the rest of you?
j_spot
info..its Friday the 21, 10 bucks in advance, 12 @ the door. Its @ escape. Max Graham and Brad Copeland What else do you want to know
djpsi2000
Hey J i think i shall be going

Is it too late to by tickets???
sothis
i would like to go, but i have heard the border waits are still about 3 hours long.. and you have to have copies of your birth certificate etc to go through :( so i doubt ill be able to make it.. sigh
j_spot
OH MY GOD!
THAT WAS AMAZING!!! HE PLAYED RAPTURE! I CRIED! ..im sober..well kinda tipsy, but i felt like I was high. BY FAR the best set Ive ever heard from Maxie..if u live in edmonchuck, GO SEE HIM!
<tuss>
max graham in rocked escape, he played some tracks i never expected to hear smoke machine, rapture , and his encore with airtight was just sick, best party i've been to in a while (besides the who kept hugging me and my friends...go away) the funniest thing had to have been the chant we started "eh,eh,eh in eh.."
that was fun. max would have been worth a $30 ticket last night no doubt. can't wait for him to comeback!:D
DJ_Shockwav
it's a shame that i couldn't make it
i had to dj that night, and i got off work in time, but was too tired
it's a long story
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement