return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
anyone been to cedar point??
View this Thread in Original format
tranzformer
well some buddies and i are thinking about going there the end of the summer, just wondering if its as good as its hyped to be???
Boomer187
yes it is...ive been there a ton of times...even a few times for the media preview of some rides.

it rules....if you like big coasters, that is the palce.

millenium force pwns. you'll have a good time. there is a lot of rides to try out...
mezzir
its all its cracked up to be
trust me :D
Scorpio Rising
When I read the title, I thought this was about the point when you start appreciating cheese. But apparently it's some kind of theme park, so thanks for clearing that up for me.
DJ FC
I live 3 hours from Cedar Point.

I cant wait to go again this summer.

It's the , and they get new coasters every year.

Last time I went... the Millenium Force was new, and thats the .

Man I can't wait to go again.
jdat
I went to Cedar Point more times before I moved here .

August will be three years I been in Ohio and I've never gone since I moved here.

I should consider it once :)
Zenchowdah
get there early, and ing run to millenium force. it is that good.

and man, that dog is flyin.
MrSquirrel
Magnum XL 200 after sundown is the best ride in the park.

Have yet to go since they built the Top Thrill Dragster.

I stayed in one of the hotels on the point itself with some friends when we graduated high school and spent 3 days riding coaster after coaster. Was the year they built the Mantis which is still one of my top 3 coasters, though I have not been to parks much since the building boom of the late 1990s.

If you like coasters, you will have a great time. If you are not into that, then you will be underwhelmed.

MrS
osuracnaes
I live a little over an hour away. Try to go every year. It's worth it from any distance... might want to stay a couple days, though.
BTG
millenium force is a crazy ass ride. i went on it twice, and its so ing fun going down that big like, 80 degree angle (or what ever it is), i forget how fast you go, it says on the tshirt, i think its 92 m/ph.

gwrmarines
It's ok:tongue2 I think i just go there too much.:D ;)
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by MrSquirrel
Magnum XL 200 after sundown is the best ride in the park.

Have yet to go since they built the Top Thrill Dragster.

I stayed in one of the hotels on the point itself with some friends when we graduated high school and spent 3 days riding coaster after coaster. Was the year they built the Mantis which is still one of my top 3 coasters, though I have not been to parks much since the building boom of the late 1990s.

If you like coasters, you will have a great time. If you are not into that, then you will be underwhelmed.

MrS

its a fun ride..but its too quick of a ride to wait in line. I went to the media preview and got to ride it a few times. Its fun for that whole like 10 seconds your on it.

but I still ahve to say millenium force, best ride there. so smooth, and that second hill, you go over it soo fast. heeh I was on a TLC show for rollercoasters, I was talking about the milleniium force :wtf:

it was cool.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement