return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
New Yahoo E-mail
View this Thread in Original format
smokeape
It has a new look and increased storage capacity to 100mb!

Way to go dudes! Comments?

:D :p :D
[[[smoke]]]

Ian Van Dahl - Time 2 Go
TweeK
Cool SIG ^
Azz3D
I can't access yahoo for some reason today
TweeK
quote:
Originally posted by Azz3D
I can't access yahoo for some reason today

well i can acces my yahoo mail......i think i for got my password.Or maybe were having the same probleams
yujie__
yahoo been slow as a turtle on progressive since they upgradeded
Boomer187
its funny that a month or two ago they were charging people for what they are giving everyone free now.

ha-ha @ those who paid.
Tudo Beleza
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
its funny that a month or two ago they were charging people for what they are giving everyone free now.

ha-ha @ those who paid.

yah... but the people who paid get their accounts upped to the premium mail, 2 gigs i think.
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Tudo Beleza
yah... but the people who paid get their accounts upped to the premium mail, 2 gigs i think.

stole this from a news article...

Just a few months ago, Yahoo charged $60 a year for 100 MB of storage. Starting last Tuesday, that much storage comes free with every account (and the maximum size of any one attached file is now 10 MB instead of 3 MB). The company also consolidated its various extra-cost mail services into one $20-per-year plan, with no graphical ads and with a hefty 2 GB of mail storage.

its cheaper now for the premium..
Floorfiller
looks like this is a way to try and maintain members against the new google email that's coming out.

note: i didn't read the replies so sorry if its repetitive :nervous:
xtr3m
I've been using Gmail for two days now and from the usability standpoint it's simply amazing.

yujie__
can i get a gmail invite?? pretty please
TweeK
i get 2 gigs on my Sbc yahoo dsl account....too bad i dont get any emails:eek:

Am i the only one that doesnt use e mail at all?

i think they only way i use email if a website requires it to activate an account and stuff
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement