return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
QF: France - Greece (25 June)
View this Thread in Original format
Asperge
Go Greece:D
malek
France of course:rolleyes:
PEZ68
quote:
Originally posted by Asperge
Go Greece:D

heh , if they played like their last match against Russia , it would be easy for the french team.
I hope our defense will be changed , 4 goals in 3 matchs , you can't win the cup like that. Unfortunately , Willy Sagnol is wounded and Gallas too . Sylvestre is a moron , Thuram - Desailly - Lizarazu are around 35 years old. :nervous:
Hanki
I'd like to see Greek's victory, but I know, that it's impossible...So:

France - Greece 3:0
Vigilante
Greece has no chance

Two goals from Henry and one from Zidane please....and a clean sheet.

I wanna win my Fantasy Euro 2004 comp!
chesco
I hope football is the winner.:eek:
milanster
lets see...both teams have been really lucky in terms of goal scoring so far...IMO neither side deserved to make it thru....
but lets see...france being lucky in the last euro against italy..
and it seems like their luck in european championships is still lasting until now....mmm...france will win :rolleyes:
RenderedDream
france will win with not many problems..
but hey..we never know
Paulie
quote:
Originally posted by milanster
lets see...both teams have been really lucky in terms of goal scoring so far...IMO neither side deserved to make it thru....
but lets see...france being lucky in the last euro against italy..
and it seems like their luck in european championships is still lasting until now....mmm...france will win :rolleyes:

imo you are a bitter kant. :rolleyes:

Now, if greece can hold onto first half hour with clean sheet and let the pressure mount onto france then we have a chance. Cop an early goal like we did against russia and make us chase the game we will lose by a hefty margin. All of Greece is behind the team. Im hoping for a big upset of 2-1 :)

Frances defence is .
razmataz
Ok, no offence to the Greeks on this forum but your team is not so special. Someone had to say it. Greece was underestimated at had the element of surprise on their side. Every next game they played the scoreline has become worse and worse and its a miracle that Greece survived Russia 2-1 when it could easily have been 5-1.

Having said that, I am rooting for a Greece win. :)

But being a realist I have to admit anything less than a 3-0 French win should be a disappointment for the French.

Paulie
Fair call, but we play as a team. And we prolly have the best centre back and right back in the tournament. These games are sudden death what makes this tournament so special. But yeh anything less than a france win by 3-0 would be pretty bad result. But in saying that if you look at opening game thread i picked the result and everyone laughed at me so i still have hope.

BTW HOW EN GOOD IS THE EUROPEAN CUP

16 TEAMS, PROLLY only 1 pretender out of the lot. Makes for gripping TV.

Sure England my second fav team out, dont get to watch ballack anymore, greece prolly gonna get pumped, still doesnt mean its not an awesome tournament :p

Champions league take note :rolleyes:

This is what the format should be.
milanster
quote:
Originally posted by Paulie
imo you are a bitter kant. :rolleyes:

nobody asked for ur opinion about me...we're discussing the game and not me...anyways thx...im flattered :)

quote:
Originally posted by Paulie
Frances defence is .

the whole team is....expect zidane
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement