return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

How is everyone doing today?
View this Thread in Original format
Viceroy
I think this thread should be for peeps to share how they are feeling today? I know that I myself am still stunned, and feeling numb because of all of this.

You know how when something bad happens in your life, you wonder how long it will take for time to wipe away the thoughts of it? I honestly don't think that is ever going to happen with this tragedy. I really don't see a time when I will be able to forget about this, and only think about it every once and a while.

I work at a tech support company. Today, everyone that calls in, is really nice to me. Even when I tell them I can't help them, and they need to call a 900 line (which is the case with some members.) they are nice and actually tell me to have a good day. Usually they hang up in disgust.

I am trying to show that even though something unimaginably horrible happened yesterday, you can already see the positive affects coming out of this. People are getting stronger, together...and are united in the feeling that what was done will never happen again. Those responsible are going to pay, and pay dearly.

I only wish that I could do more. I am going to go and give blood today after work. I want to get in my car and drive to NYC to help in any way that I can...but I saw on the news that they are asking people not to do that.

Prayer, and blood.....I hope that my help is good enough.

Stay Strong people, unite and we will overcome.
God Bless
Steve
Blik
I just put a black flag in my sig, just like Astronaut and Raoel....

respect to all firemen and policemen who died in this disaster while helping to get peeps out of the building

(our school had the flag in the middle of the pole today, as respect to all who died in there)

dj alonzo
quote:
Originally posted by Blik
I just put a black flag in my sig, just like Astronaut and Raoel....

respect to all firemen and policemen who died in this disaster while helping to get peeps out of the building

(our school had the flag in the middle of the pole today, as respect to all who died in there)

So did I...
And my school also did it...
Daffer
I'm still kinda shocked, good thing that this event has helped people stay together in this. Big respects to all who risked thier own lives so others could be rescued.
There is not much i can do, except pray for those who died. If there is any other way I can help, let me know.

Peace! hope everyone's feeling a bit better .
Dj Lex
I am still shocked. I cannot believe. I don't realise it. It is such a big disaster. I follow the news the whole day and do nothing, coz can't do anything for the USA. I am tired.
bluE_Neon
i cant believe and imagine dat in april i was inside of da WTC, taking photos, which happen 2 be my last 1's there :sadgreen:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement