return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Youd think toilet paper would come in something you could flush.
View this Thread in Original format
Orbax
Mebot
well technically i guess you could rip up the carboard tube into little pieces, and then flush it down the toilet...

but that wouldn't be efficient
KilldaDJ
what?
Mako
I guess he did something with toilet paper, that resulted in the flooding of his washroom. :conf: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

Floor is full of piss and eh?

tsk tsk. :crazy:
Streakfury
Dont you just hate it when you go to some public crapper, and they've got toilet paper that resembles grease-proof baking paper more than the Supersoft Double Velvet you're used to?? Grr...

:mad: :p
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by Mako
I guess he did something with toilet paper, that resulted in the flooding of his washroom. :conf: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: Floor is full of piss and eh?

I can see it now orbox walkin round the flooded bathroom in nothing but a pair of motorcycle boots and a plunger in his hand. :haha: I guess he now has some new material for the poopy thread! :haha:
nic01445
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
I can see it now orbox walkin round the flooded bathroom in nothing but a pair of motorcycle boots and a plunger in his hand.

sounds...sexy.
DarkAngel
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Orbax
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flashloops-sohorny.html
Mako
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flashloops-sohorny.html

:wtf:

KilldaDJ
quote:
Originally posted by Streakfury
Dont you just hate it when you go to some public crapper, and they've got toilet paper that resembles grease-proof baking paper more than the Supersoft Double Velvet you're used to?? Grr...

:mad: :p

how very true...

and they have huge rolls of the as well so they dont run out
THE_Chris
Lots to shove down the bog after youve finished though :cool:

Did that once. Put an entire roll of the stuff down the bog, flushed, it blocked and filled with water.. Came back 20 minutes later, had a wank in another cubicle, only to see some water running along the floor. Thought nothing of it, came back later only to find the entire room flooded under an inch of water. The toilets were closed for 2 days, and most of the floor had to be replaced :nervous:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement