return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Ians Social Gathering - Official Thread
View this Thread in Original format
Ian^
Date = 17th July
Time = anytime after 4pm, food served from 4-end :p
End time = Sunday 18th about midday so we have time to clean up
Special Needs = £2-4 into food kitty, bring yer own booze (those who bring lots can have free food if they bring a ton & share)

Food served
Hot Beef & Onion
Chicken
Pork & Onion
Range of side salads if people want filling up
Sausages
General Snacks & to be sorted out closer to the time

Music (Decks to be provided & sorted out with someone who's coming, soundsystem courtesy of Sy atm)

Bring yer own tunes etc & we'll set something up probably outside (weather permitting)

Entertainment - Board Games, Nintendo, Sky TV (if theres owt on)

guests invited

Fundamental

Sy

Mikey

Jeff Nita Fray Spad Toby Alan Tyz (happy now :p)

Luke Gibbo Mike (if he can make it)

Coup

Jamie

Jay

Ste & Harriet

George

transport!

right

Train from Chesterfield to Burton takes 35 mins or so each way, and is £14.50 return, taxis to mine are then about 10-15 quid, but hopefully one of the car guys can do a pickup

Map

From North, get off the M1 at 23A and join the A42, take that to the coalville/ashby junction (big island) from there take the ashby bypass on the A511, go thro woodville, and at an island with about 5 turnoffs, go 2nd left towards swad. just down the hill is a turnoff to the left b4 u get to the ski centre. take that to the island by the park, go right then first left, then first right and ur on my street. from there turn 2nd left just after zebra crossing, my house is about 150 m downhill on the right, opposite some newly built houses (u cant miss them), parking is best just up the road adjacent to a big wall, room for about 5 cars there. im next to the bungalow with the ty small looking house (which is actually quite big) :p

From the south, get off at coalville off the M1 and follow the directions thro ashby etc

A38 users goto Burton & follow the A444 to the swad island, keep going on towards the town, and look for wilmot road, im at the top of the big hill on the left this time

if you need directions from a particular place, lemme know :)
Kinuvan
:cool: mmm food :D
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by Kinuvan
:cool: mmm food :D

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: Maybe pot noodles if you're not good :p
Az
oh cheers :stongue:
I'm going to passion anyway I think :nervous:
AndskiSpeed
can't I come :(
DRM
well as it says after me name ian i will defo come if i can. depends how it goes with gettin a job :)
Coup
can we have a more detailed discription of how the food is being arranged.

kthxbye.
Ian^
going to be mainly roast beef/roast pork or roast chicken, if like I suspect u wish for bbq it'll have to be on a disposable, but we can easily nip down the road to sainsburys and pick some stuff up for that if you want your food cooked that way, once we have a list of how many want to come we'll sort out who wants what
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by Coup
can we have a more detailed discription of how the food is being arranged.

kthxbye.

or with about 50 bread rolls we could spell out 'coup is a tit' if you want :)
Wicked Neo
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
or with about 50 bread rolls we could spell out 'coup is a tit' if you want :)

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CyberTeraz
I am shocked and ashamed that my name is not on that list! I focus on work for a little while, and all of a sudden my name is crossed off the party guestlists!:mad:
CyberTeraz
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
Date = 17th July
Time = anytime after 4pm, food served from 4-end :p
End time = Sunday 18th about midday so we have time to clean up
Special Needs = £2-4 into food kitty, bring yer own booze (those who bring lots can have free food if they bring a ton & share)

Food served
Hot Beef & Onion
Chicken
Pork & Onion
Range of side salads if people want filling up
Sausages
General Snacks & to be sorted out closer to the time

Music (Decks to be provided & sorted out with someone who's coming, soundsystem courtesy of Sy atm)

Bring yer own tunes etc & we'll set something up probably outside (weather permitting)

Entertainment - Board Games, Nintendo, Sky TV (if theres owt on)

guests invited

Fundamental

Sy

Mikey

Jeff Nita Fray Spad Toby Alan Tyz (happy now :p)

Luke Gibbo Mike (if he can make it)

Coup

Jamie

Jay

Ste & Harriet

George

Transport will be sorted out but hopefully with jamie/coups help we can do station pickups etc, if theres any questions or your name isn't here and u think it should be, please talk to me :)

Yea much happier now! If anyone needs a lift then let me know!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Privacy Statement