return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
violent after drinking.....
View this Thread in Original format
DJ E-s*it
Usually im fairly nice to people when im sober but this past couple times after i drink i've become violent and always talking to others for no reason... i really hate it.. my friends told me, it could be the stress i get during the day or finicialy etc... and have no where to let out. So everytime i drink and get durnk i let it all out. could dat be true? anyway to change it? anyone else got these kinda of problem being violent after drinking?
enferno
i'm an angry drunk as well!!

:whip: :whip: :whip:
tubularbills
I've never been a violent drunk. i'm almost always a happy / laughing one. yeah, usually laughing. partytime! lol
enferno
i once punched a hole in the wall because my shoe was untied

:rolleyes:
bassaholix
Might want to loose the booze for a while until you figure wats wrong with you, but if you insist on drinking, i would suggest therapy...
tranceDJ
It's probably that you have built-up anger from stress during the day then when u drink it all comes out. If you go out just drink less...keep it at a point where you have control of yourself.
wwu.punisher
I get neither happy nor upset, but I can beatmatch like none other with a bit of the good stuff in me. ;)
Dr. Cfire
You may also want to remember what you drink when you get angry. Certian types of alchol makes people weird.

Personaly I can not drink rye or I get loud and angry.
Nautilus
Remember that alcohol is the great destroyer of the walls of inhabition. Alcohol doesn't really cause anger, it just facilitates the release of the anger already inside of you.

I used to be a pretty violent drunk (punching walls and verbally abusing people), but that was during the time I was dating my first real love. Needless to say she screwed with my head pretty good. Anyways, once I saw the destructive behavior she created, and more importantly once I got over her, my behavoir while inebriated did a 180. Since then I've never let a girl get to me like that first one and now I'm much happier as a result of it and can drink my beer in peace!!!
Inertia
i woudln't say getting drunk makes you angry, rather you're angry and when you get drunk, it's exaggerated. yes, you may be nice to people, but it may also be you're being nice, but not really weanting to. you may be really angry, yet you do nothing about it, and when you're drunk, you don't have as much self control. so it may be close to what your friends are saying...

me? i've always been the happiest drunk ever. i make more friends when i'm drunk than when i'm sober. and girls that would normally not take me into consideration for any amount of reasons seem to be a lot easier to apporach and befriend whilst under the sweet influence :p

afastest
quote:
Originally posted by Nautilus
Remember that alcohol is the great destroyer of the walls of inhabition. Alcohol doesn't really cause anger, it just facilitates the release of the anger already inside of you.

Well said, completely agreed! I don't like when ppl say that it's alcohol which made them violent. It'a just so easy blame some substance instead of yourself.
KilldaDJ
im teh funnay when im drunk
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement