return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Morocco supports the victims of the WTC attack
View this Thread in Original format
FASTDJMP3
After having once again expressed its immense compassion for the victims of a drama which carries the wretched mark of cowardice, ignorance and bestiality, Its Majesty the King reiterated with Mrs. Tutwiler the solidarity of the Moroccan people which are held at the sides of the American people during these hours of tragedy and absolute horror. S.M. the King Mohammed VI made a point of underlining, in this context, that the true response to those which made the choice of the blind terrorism. was also in the capacity of the free and democratic world not to yield to the giddiness old fears and nihilism and while opposing to holding of cruelty and the crime, the force of the life and the irrefragable respect of the spiritual and philosophical values which are the only base of our civilization. This is why, added S.M. the King, Morocco is determined to maintain without change and weakness, all his activities and all the demonstrations national and international for a long time registered in the diary of work of our country. All other attitude would give an unacceptable premium to those which want, by blood and the ignominie, to impose their law on the rest of the world. In conclusion with this discussion with Mrs. Tutwiler, S.M. the King expressed the v.u once again to see Morocco and the United States associated in a step which privileges the dialogue, the negotiation and the equity, while making joint face and without the least fault, against all the forms of terror of those which chose to put at the round of applause international community and values which inspire to us.
[A|ienFactory]
quote:
Originally posted by FASTDJMP3
Morocco supports the victims of the WTC attack.

Who doesn't???
beroshima
quote:
Originally posted by [A|ienFactory]

Who doesn't???

Iraq.... I believe some middle eastern countries have not commented on it yet.
Don't rip on him showing Morocco's support. :whip:

I would not have know that if he had not posted it...
FASTDJMP3
plus my friends know two 21 years old guys who died in NY . They were working in the TWC to pay their studies and to send some money to help their families in Morocco :(
TranceFusion
quote:
Originally posted by FASTDJMP3
plus my friends know two 21 years old guys who died in NY . They were working in the TWC to pay their studies and to send some money to help their families in Morocco :(

Hey man that sucks to hear, I'm sorry about your friends....I'm glad to hear that morroco is showing their support.:) Take care man.
djgarfield
Any help is much appreciated in this time of need. I still personally have friends missing from this tragedy. Its good to see people pulling together at times like this. My only hope is that people coming together can be a thing that lasts not only through tragedy but also through peace time.
tru-Mac
does Morocco have any Bin Ladin-linked terriorst groups?
trancaholic
quote:
Originally posted by tru-Mac

According to a news report I heard last night, Germany has apprehended some foreigners presumably linked to the terrorist attack. Some of them was in possesion of Moroccan passports.
Of course one must distinguish this vague news from a clear link between Morocco and the ones responsible for the attack.
FASTDJMP3
quote:
Originally posted by tru-Mac

Bin-Ladin commited a terrorist attack in Morocco back in 1994 , 20 foreigners tourist died in a famous hotel
Eugene
If Bin Laden is an enemy of even many Arabs, why won't the Arab states then in' release and hand over these terrorists to international tribunal?? Why do they harbor them?

FASTDJMP3
quote:
Originally posted by Eugene
If Bin Laden is an enemy of even many Arabs, why won't the Arab states then in' release and hand over these terrorists to international tribunal?? Why do they harbor them?

Because he doesn't live in an Arab country , he lives in Afghanistan (Afghanis aren't arabs)

Bin Laden was born in Saudia but now he's no longer Saudi , the guvernment took out his nationality (i don't know how to say that in english)
godsfather
all arab countries dont try to stop him cause a bigpart of them supports what his doing.
like palestine governmnt say it was a "cruel" act against innocent people while the palestinian people were having a party on the streets...
its all a big act for showing the world their innocent...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement