return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
I miss England
View this Thread in Original format
Shizane2002
Its been raining steadilly all day...and for the last 2 weeks. Literally. Constantly overcast.

Reminds me of my (ancestrial) home of Derbyshire County, Sheffield.

:(

In 2007 I have the option of requesting a new duty assignment. Since the Dept of Defense seems to think its not needed to have US Army posts in the UK...I'll HAVE to request Deutchland. :(

I cant wait to go to the REAL Gatecrasher in Sheffield, Heaven, Godskitchen, Bed, Republic...oh man...and Im stuck here in Colorado Springs with no club scene what so ever...

I need an e-hug. :(
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by Shizane2002
Its been raining steadilly all day...and for the last 2 weeks. Literally. Constantly overcast.

Reminds me of my (ancestrial) home of Derbyshire County, Sheffield.

In 2007 I have the option of requesting a new duty assignment. Since the Dept of Defense seems to think its not needed to have US Army posts in the UK...I'll HAVE to request Deutchland. :(

I cant wait to go to the REAL Gatecrasher in Sheffield, Heaven, Godskitchen, Bed, Republic...oh man...and Im stuck here in Colorado Springs with no club scene what so ever...

I need an e-hug. :(

it has been kinda rainy here lately huh.

anyway, the ancestrial home part...have you actually been to england or what?
Shizane2002
Yeah...many times. My dad is retired USAF and we were stationed in Germany from 89 to 92. We took trips all over Europe those 3 summers. And every year we went to England.

Floorfiller
ah ok...that's cool. i've always wanted to travel in europe extensively...someday i will..
Shizane2002
When you go...I KNOW you will visit Holland and England right? :stongue:
La5eR
Yeah for the middle north american continent its been one wet late winter/early spring. I think here in MN the avg rainfall was exceeded by 13 cm. I was affraid the window wells would swell but thank God for enticing my dad to install a trench so that wouldnt happen.
Floorfiller
quote:
When you go...I KNOW you will visit Holland and England right? :stongue:

Shizane2002
I love this weather. Its the reason why I started this thread.

I also love sun though...theres nothing better than washing, waxing, and detailing my car and finishing up by evening time...just in time to go cruise around the city on a nice dusk setting.

I worship the sky. I would have been a great Roman.
::TranceVanDyk::
i missed when england got beat by portugal:wtf:

dont worry m8. here in tampa florida, it rains almost everyday. like the tropics. and it gets so humid.
Spad
quote:
I cant wait to go to the REAL Gatecrasher in Sheffield,

Sorry to destroy your life but you left it a bit late :(

DJ Mikey Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Spad
Sorry to destroy your life but you left it a bit late :(

Indeed :(
Shizane2002
Are you talking about Gatecrasher One?

WTF did all that change mean? Im afraid to ask the gc message board...for fear of hate attacks...evil wankers.

Whats up with the change? Whats gone and new?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement