return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
*****Things that made u SMILE toDay!!!*****
View this Thread in Original format
TimeWarp
I was walkin towards Robarts Library today ( University Of TOronto Library), When I was pleasantly suprised to hear some loud bangin tunes commin from a Frat House on St.George St.... There was a guy up high on his balcony spinnin some classic trance tunes... and the vocals carried for a far distance untill i went into the library... with a smile on my face....
U dont see that often in Toronto!
That made my day!:D :D :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
Blik
seeing my girl after not replying to an SMS I wrote to her, she gave me the wrong number :D
tranceDJ
Getting out of school today and having the whole weekend ahead of me and then coming home and putting on some trance :D:D:D:D
Dj Lex
Was watchin the new BB serie overhere part 3 already and there is nice girl too watch, but she s a transsexual and on the first day or something she kissed with a popular guy. That was just funny, coz he doesn't know anything
Gekhous
the manager & assistant manager where gone today, and the substitute happened to be a friend of mine & one of my collegues, so we had A LOT of fun, laughed my ass off, dunno whatfor anymore, but i did, and thaz what matters
InsomnEac
i found an old cd that i thought i lost.
this make sme happy

:D
Miss Proximus
Talking to my dad on the phone and he assured me that my aunt is comming home tomorrow from Iran :) She is married to my uncle, she's Persian and she went to visit her family last month becuase her dad is ill..and we were a bit scared that maybe they wouldn't let the plane return or that maybe some sort of war would start before she would return, but she's a-ok and I hope nothing happens and she'll land safely @ Schiphol tomorrow :)
Dj O'Callaghan
going to London and meeting my two Canadian mates who I've chatted to on icq for ages, only ter was I was supposed be going out in my hometown, and they were going to fabric, but I only found out that we weren't going out in Northampton via a phone calls from my mates, as soon as I dragged my ass onto the train, by then I was half way between London and Northampton :( i could of had a wicked nightout in London, but either way it was cool meeting my friends, we had one hell of a laugh, even though I drank so much my head feels as if someones kicked ten shades of out me I gotta go some shut eye soon:D
S-ay
knowing that this time next week i'll be spinning..or at least learning!!!!!!!! :)
DJ Sean
watching my country UNITE today....and realizing I live in the best Country in the World....

God Bless America

TrAnCe CoNtRoL
listening to trance made me smile today. someone today in german class as we were watching a movie with a commercial in between and they were advertising a compliation of trance tunes. the kid said "im sorry but techno is the lowest form of music there ever is". i wanted to punch him in the face twice, cause first of all its TRANCE and second of all its the most intelligent form of music. none of that "yo yo nigga im gonna cap you". you actually have to be talented to know how to make trance, and techno for that matter.
Daffer
quote:
Originally posted by S-ay
knowing that this time next week i'll be spinning..or at least learning!!!!!!!! :)

Wow that's so cool, congrats!
What made my day today is that i was invited to spín at an Independence party tomorrow!!!! wow my favorite day (Independence) and my favorite hobby!! :):):)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement