return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

stick death ideas
View this Thread in Original format
PVD & T[]C
hey all,

im making another stick death movie and i need some ideas. Im making one about base jumping. this one is about skydiving. can i get some creative and rather humorous ways to make my sticks perish. if you arent sure what im talking about to here

thanks
_-MIl0
are you the guy from www.stickdeath.com by chance?
PVD & T[]C
noooo i dont think so... i just make them and submit them to different websites for other peoples veiwing pleasure.:happy2:
_-MIl0
lol cool
BTG
that would have been cool if you were the guy from stickdeath.com, then we'd have a celebrity on our boards. but nooo ;)
PVD & T[]C
FINE I AM THE GUY FROM STICKDEATH.COMnot really, but we can pretend... either way, give me some ideas people!!!
tribu
Stick man is dancing to DJ superstar 'Stick' Warren! The bass is thumping, thumping, so loud that a speaker falls and crushes our stick hero! People continue to dance around him

No clue if this has been done or not...
tribu
Ok, stickman is at the club, dancing away, when he accidentally bumps into the dj booth making the record skip! DJ pulls a Sasha and whips his record into the crowd, decapitating our hero. The rest of the crowd continues to dance ala an American anti-ecstacy commercial...
PVD & T[]C
lol...nice ideas but if you noticed i said i was doing a skydiving video. i ll keep them in mind for later though lol
tribu
ok how about this. Stick man skydives and as hes falling, a missle hits him! Rather than exploding, he continues to travel with the missle to afghanistan, or iraq or someplace. This missle should blow up something humorous that people will chuckle at. anyone but sticky dying is a bad idea? maybe it should hit that minister of information of Iraq...that guy ruled
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement