return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Cockteasing girls (merged)
View this Thread in Original format
jdat
So here's the deal .... what to do with cockteasing girls in clubs?

They come .. dance with you for a couple minutes... bump and grind and do more then you want then they leave! :whip:

Sometimes it's even worst .. they'll touch and you touch back but they tell you " don't touch me! " :rolleyes:

I hear a lot of girls complaining how they get guys trying to grab their asses when they're out but then they ask for it too!

I must admit I'm far from being sufficiently confident to respond to girls in the best ways and this whole situation has become more and more common ( ok I dance like a nut and girls tell me I have nice moves ) so I must figure out what to do :stongue:

One thing girls forget is that good dancers are usually great in bed :haha: :happy2:
Mr. Pink
I ignore the girls.

sometimes i see a girl in a club and i know she wants to dance with me, but im not in a club to dance with chicks...

anywayz- i ONLY go to clubs to hear electronica.

Im there for the music.

I'd rather be a mellowed out, great dancing person who's enjoying the music truly.....than worry about a cocktease.

In a sense- you'd be the p00n-tickler.

Tickling p00ns without end.

it'd be great!

:D
DigiNut
My personal suggestion would be to take it as a compliment that they approach you in the first place and not worry about picking them up. Just enjoy the moment and have fun. :)

Of course that's just me... the extent to which you can enjoy the attention without actual play depends on who you are I guess.
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by DigiNut
My personal suggestion would be to take it as a compliment that they approach you in the first place and not worry about picking them up. Just enjoy the moment and have fun. :)

Of course that's just me... the extent to which you can enjoy the attention without actual play depends on who you are I guess.

oh they compliment me no doubt " where'd you learn how to dance like that etc etc "

at one point last night there were 5 girls dancing with me a once :-X
Vivid Boy
cockteasing girls are the easiest cause u already know they want the dick..u just got to find the proper way of spoon feeding it to them
Poncho
ya dude when ever a chick comes up to you treat em like . it works great
deejayle
quote:
Originally posted by Poncho
ya dude when ever a chick comes up to you treat em like . it works great

:eek:
TweeK
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
I ignore the girls.

sometimes i see a girl in a club and i know she wants to dance with me, but im not in a club to dance with chicks...

anywayz- i ONLY go to clubs to hear electronica.

Im there for the music.

I'd rather be a mellowed out, great dancing person who's enjoying the music truly.....than worry about a cocktease.

In a sense- you'd be the p00n-tickler.

Tickling p00ns without end.

it'd be great!

:D

w3RD
SgtFoo
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
cockteasing girls are the easiest cause u already know they want the dick..u just got to find the proper way of spoon feeding it to them

LMAO!!!

I believe we should pay some attention to the keywordS in this quote:

SPOON FEEDING

lmao!!!!:tongue2 :stongue: :tongue2 :stongue: :D ;)
mdamon7278
I pull their skirt up and pull thong to the side and them right there!!!

LibMe
hmm reminds of me of some website :P
{b.s.e.}
cockteases are cut off.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement