return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Aheeeaaad reviews
View this Thread in Original format
tu_face
ahead was definitely powered by muggets.

i think a good night was had by everyone, i got confused about who actually played the first set, but whoever it was, twas pretty good chugging prog although towards the end it was a bit too noddy heady for me. stanton warriors were excellent, playing some well cool breaks n . they really got some people going, but i think there was quite a few people there who arn't really into breaks n stuff. i think the breaks warm-up sets they have been having are wicked, and its nice to see a bit of variety.

i wasn't really bothered about ben lost or okidea, they played a bit too much aaaah trance for me, not enough balls n stuff. scott bond played with a bit of balls and a lot more pace which i think livened the place up a bit, and john askew finished the night off with the thumpin trance that john askew plays, which always sounds a bit different to other trance dj's. i think he should have played a bit harder at times (a bit of techno wouldn't have gone a miss :p) but all in all i think he played the best set of the night. lots of tight mixing and a little of the ing about that he is so good at.

the after-party was fun, especially watching toby and alan being massive idiots on 2cb :stongue: :stongue:
Jivemaster
what did Bondy play? I hear that he started with Jump The Next Train followed by Whiteroom and also played a new bootleg of Crazy Marmalute!!!!!

He was only on for 40 mins I think. What else did he play??
Cru54d3r
quote:
Originally posted by Jivemaster
what did Bondy play? I hear that he started with Jump The Next Train followed by Whiteroom and also played a new bootleg of Crazy Marmalute!!!!!

He was only on for 40 mins I think. What else did he play??

it sounded quite like the ubi remix but without the motorbike sounds ..
Jivemaster
Any other tunes?
tu_face
he was doing that thing with free to ride himself wasn't he..?

he was being a right teasing bastard with it... as for what he actually played, no idea i was far far away from my tree.
svens_bath
what was dekay like? have only got one mix by him and its just ok.
blank
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
as for what he actually played, no idea i was far far away from my tree.

:stongue:

pics ? :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement