return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
dont understand
View this Thread in Original format
citric_acid
for the past week my lips, face and hands have been getting numb at about 1 pm everyday, it crazy i dont know why, its like a cant get enough blood 2 ne of them, neone know wuts goin on?
Zenchowdah
sleep til 3. problem solved
igottaknow
I wouldn't sweat it sounds normal to me. :disbelief

quote:
Originally posted by Zenchowdah

:haha:
citric_acid
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
I wouldn't sweat it sounds normal to me. :disbelief

no, its like WOAH NUMBNESS plus i get all light headed and i get these shocks threw my body
citric_acid
quote:

i got work at 7 every morning,
Zenchowdah
i think you need to step back and think..

"is paying my bills really worth this slightly irritating feeling i get in my face everyday?"

or you could take up a drug, like coke, and feel numb all day long.
citric_acid
quote:
i think you need to step back and think..

"is paying my bills really worth this slightly irritating feeling i get in my face everyday?"

hmm well considering the fact that i want outa the U.S when i turn 18 yes, me goin 2 australia! so i need money
or you could take up a drug, like coke, and feel numb all day long.
Mr. Pink
Two possibilities that i can think of:

1. You smoke a lot and your lungs are turning into a dark purple collection of fungi and nastiness.....

2. You're going through a lot of axiety
sharpeye00
morning sickness in the afternoon? man that sucks. sound psychological, get out and do stuff all day without a watch and see what happens.
-=M=-
when your hands go numb do the muscles involuntarily flex so that your hand looks kinda disfigured until it goes away?

Jiffy
quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid
for the past week my lips, face and hands have been getting numb at about 1 pm everyday, it crazy i dont know why, its like a cant get enough blood 2 ne of them, neone know wuts goin on?

Yer playin with too much punanay.

hehe

some doods just can't handle it.
Derosas
Menopause maybe? :conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement