return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Resident evil and Alien vs Predator
View this Thread in Original format
hardstyle
Well i just seen the previous of this two movies and they look awsome, i hope they are will be good as the previous,but most of the time previouses tend to be good ; however, the movies suck ass . What do you think about this two movies, are you looking forward to see them ?

Let me know, cheers
:gsmile:
BTG
aliens versus predator wil be a must see this summer (august 13th, wait, is it 13? . i'm so durnk, i can't remember)
TwoPlow
Alien vs. Predator will probably be quite ty, but the aliens are so totally-way-ing cool that I'll see it anyway. Giger owns me.
Moongoose
Since i have played most RE games that were made, seeing the second movies is a must :D AvP could be good to
R.j.
AvP > RE:happy2:
KrazyDJs
RE1 was total ownange...:eyespop:
A.T.
quote:
Originally posted by TwoPlow
Giger owns me.

Ditto.. :cool:
Prodigy Child
RE2 has Milla Jovovich in it, and that hot chick whos in the blue, mmmmm yummy.
dj_inferno
I can't wait to see RE2. I think Alien Vs Predator is going to be disappointing.
dukes
for AvP going by the director it will suck as he is a useless waste of space. hopefully it he doesnt stick his nose in too much and lets the rest of the staff be very very involved since. have more experiance with these types of movies and most have been involved in all or some of the previous alien or pred films. their input will be crutial to the success of this film.

as for RE2 the first i must admit was suprisingly good. hopefully the 2nd does not dissapoint.

tjpatel
both look good
AnonymousRacer
The AvP director is involved in the RE2 project, too... hmmm.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement