return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Micheal Moore
View this Thread in Original format
NomadaNare
There seems to be a general negative sentiment to this political film maker. I'm not supporting one side or the other, I just want to know what your opinions on the guy are. I want to know why the people that hate him, hate him and the people that like him, like him.
Clovis86
Liar.

-Clovis
Orbax
I have an innate distrust of fat people.
Zeiter
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
I have an innate distrust of fat people.

Damn, you must be alone in the world of fatness in USA...

I'm just kidding

cheerz!
Galapidate
Some of his points may be sketchy, but he discusses lots of issues that the media fails to do.
Vivid Boy
i agree with his points but in my eyes hes just a fat hypocrite. He talks abt the bush administration selling american propaganda while they get rich but in my eyes michael moore is doing the same in thing just taking the opposite point of view and shoving it down peoples throats in order to make himself some cash ...left wing propaganda...in fat ass hypocrite...

however i do agree with something's he says..if anyone read "1984" u will totally agree with some of the things he said in the movie..i just canjt respect the man
davinox
moore is useless really. rip out the conspiracy theories and his works fall apart. i liked fahrenheit 9-11 because of the footage he managed to get, not because of his seemingly "brilliant" political oppinion.
Vivid Boy
michael moore is a twister..he takes a lil fact that not alot of people know abt and twists it till the is molded in his hand to the way he likes it..look at the whole bin laden and bush family thing..NO they have ties the bin laden family is one of the richest families in the world..they invest billions into the states why would u keep them as enemies? that doesnt mean osama and bush go to the nudey bar every friday like he was trying to point at
th0m
I like the way he opens a lot of people's eyes, but he's not objective either, he only shows the side of a story he thinks will make him look best.

I still liked his documentary "Bowling For Columbine" though, and I'll go see "Fahrenheit 9/11" when it comes out in theaters over here.
torontotrance
and the bastard is coming to spread his lies in Canada, I may go down and see if I can ask the idiot a question. You hear that he does not do interviews without getting the questions ahead of time.

Some of his genius comments are below

Moore on Recycling

Recycling creates an illusion of saving the planet." He said he disapproves of simply recycling without knowing where recycleables go - they might be sent to a Third World country where people work under sweatshop conditions.
http://www.arcataeye.com/top/020312top02.shtml

Moore on Small Business (after saying he is just an average working american, yet fails to realize that small businesses are an important part in any economy)

Small businesspeople are rednecks that suppress the town

-defender of the working class? I think not

And Mr. Protector of America, saving American jobs, yet he outsourced his website to Canada...LOL

Finally, should a 310 pound fatass really start going on at Americans about overconsumption?

Shizane2002
Damn I would think most people on here would love him. Usually internet forums are full of blindly loyal liberals who would follow Moore to Hell and back.

I personally think the only reason why he is actually known on TV is due to the media bias towards liberal beliefs. The American media is obviously anti-Bush and anti-Conservative and they see this dude with a big mouth over in France and the rest of Europe bashing the USA...the media just loves that. Hes nothing....but with the American press behind him...with plenty of unadvertised financial deals that we dont see...he can say and do whatever he wants.

I personally think hes a ing moron. He got owned by Daryn Kagan on CNN a few weeks ago. She caught him in a really obvious contradiction that he couldnt explain his way out of...on live TV. Daryn Kagan is hot too.

Moore was obviously the fat loser in school that no one liked either due to his annoying mouth or whatever else reason. I think he needs to shave...lose weight....and take some personal hygeine classes...because I know he smells like ...its nasty to watch his face on tv.

Im just ashamed to see people following this fool. One must be very weak in the mind to listen to what this guy says...I personally would follow someone of better character in presentation and with a stable belief system...rather than this Star Trek nerd.

Theres always gonna be people like him though...I just laugh at his face and drive on...theres way more important things for me to handle than this tosser.
nialsjd
the other day, i was taking a break in the grass area at school where i could clealy hear a political science class. The teacher was asking the class to say the first thing that comes to their mind when it comes to to-the-point issues. So she mentions abortion, and the class yells out yes no or whatever. the second topic was Michael Moore...and just about everyone in unison yelled "fat."
There have been less people making fun of William Hungs vocals than Michael Moores size.( :) )
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement