return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Spundae pres. James Holden Live @ Vision (07-24-04)
View this Thread in Original format
neural defect
So, who's ready for a second round of James Holden?
ctprincess
go to http://nights.ro/dj.htm to download a recent set from holden :)

good
lücid
i'm ready.

kristin, thanks for the link. listening to the Holden set now.
neural defect
quote:
Originally posted by ctprincess
go to http://nights.ro/dj.htm to download a recent set from holden :)

good

Yeah, thanks for the hook up! I'm psyched, because the last time Holden was at Vision; his set was phenomenal!
Electronicapo1
quote:
Originally posted by neural defect
Yeah, thanks for the hook up! I'm psyched, because the last time Holden was at Vision; his set was phenomenal!

take me with you bitches!:D :D :D

seriously i hate being 16...:mad:
neural defect
Does anybody know of any recent tunes Holden has been dropping in his sets? Any new sounds coming from this guy? I hope this set is different than his set back in February.
neural defect
quote:
Originally posted by neural defect
Does anybody know of any recent tunes Holden has been dropping in his sets? Any new sounds coming from this guy? I hope this set is different than his set back in February.

Is it just me or am I always the last one to post in a thread and no one responds. I'm getting paranoid.
dj2kTA
Cant wait!

For anyone interested HERE'S a recent mix from James you can download if ya want, from my site.

Its James Holden live @ exposure the hague 17-04-2004 part 1
Enjoy!
jonSun
Holden spun a good set last February at Vision. It was the firt time I heard him. A little mellow for me but no bad at all. I thought G&D that night would be good but I was disapointed by them & impressed by Holden. So this show might be intersteing for me.
UWM
I'm so excited for this show - I missed Holden back in February so I can't wait to see him. Plus, Mazi and Jay are going to tear up without a doubt.

Heh, some 19 year old girl from Tiesto.com somehow got my AIM from that site and started IMing me about that show and said she was going to Vision for Holden and wanted to meet up with me. She was actually kind of cute. I gave that a big wtf though. :p

Trancer-adu
so i was originally going to take some of my friends that have never been at an edm show to pvd friday, ubt since sounbar sucks ass and they're charging a ridiculous amout of money for so little show... i might take them to this... what do you think? i wanted them to be blown away by pvd, but i've never seen holden live. is it worth it if they're up for the challange?
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by dj2kTA
Cant wait!

For anyone interested HERE'S a recent mix from James you can download if ya want, from my site.

Its James Holden live @ exposure the hague 17-04-2004 part 1
Enjoy!

thanks tom! downloading now :)

Trancer-adu: i would choose Holden over PVD. plus it's only $10.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement