return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Happy new year to all the jewish people!
View this Thread in Original format
ripcurl
happy new year!

Shana Tova Ometoka (only hebrew speakers will understand this)

may we all have a great year and a quite one here in israel.:D
Narcotic Mind
Amen
DJ-Energy
Toda ah sheli, Shana Tova to all the TA's here!!!

:p
InsomnEac
well, im not jewish, but i wish all those who are a happy new year
Narcotic Mind
Just Wondering, did any of you went to the TLV/Octopus yesterday?
coz i thought it would be great but it acually sucked.
Trance man
Friends of mine went there..they actually said it was great and they shook Yahel's hand..;) but I don't know if I would have enjoyed it, I don't like those commercial parties with 14701589059 people.. :D
godsfather
shana tova anashim
luckystrike
happy new year !!! :) :) :)

shana tova ve metoka le kolam hevere!

hehe - yesh lano yetzog nihbad bafurom laahrona - she namshih kaha !!! (hebrew :) )

and keep the trance alive!

;)
Narcotic Mind
quote:
Originally posted by Trance man
but I don't know if I would have enjoyed it, I don't like those commercial parties with 14701589059 people.. :D

Exacly, you see, on the TLV it was soooooo crowded and every second a million people pass by abd that's annnnnnnnoying, and the octopus was full of little arsim (hebrew, arsim = some sort of very special israel kind of gangsters :) ), and they also promised many things that they didn't really make.

but the most funny thing is that "Hanger 11" promised to bring Cosmic Gate (look at the flyers) and from what i heard there were 2 guys with masks and nobody know if it's really them :) most people think they weren't... and ppl told me that party was a total failure.

anyway there is a great party at the Rozelinda Beach today but i'm too tired to go :(
dj alonzo
Shana tove veshketa lekol a israelim baforum vebihlal.. (Hebrew).

I've been to the Octopus/TLV and it was pretty nice.. i've been to better partys, but it was quite good.

dj alonzo
quote:
Originally posted by Narcotic Mind

Exacly, you see, on the TLV it was soooooo crowded and every second a million people pass by abd that's annnnnnnnoying, and the octopus was full of little arsim (hebrew, arsim = some sort of very special israel kind of gangsters :) ), and they also promised many things that they didn't really make.

but the most funny thing is that "Hanger 11" promised to bring Cosmic Gate (look at the flyers) and from what i heard there were 2 guys with masks and nobody know if it's really them :) most people think they weren't... and ppl told me that party was a total failure.

anyway there is a great party at the Rozelinda Beach today but i'm too tired to go :(

Yeah, the Octopus was soooooo full of "arsim"... i hate those ppl!!!
The TLV sucked, but Yahel gave a great set and also Shane..

I wanted to go to Rozelinda, but i have no money... bummer (baasa).
Some One
shana tova le kol a yehudim, ve le kol a yehudim garim be Toronto!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement