return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

To all Swedish TA's
View this Thread in Original format
reveal
I've noticed a few Swedish ppl hanging here, that has not yet visited the Swedish section here on the forum. Just wanted to inform all of you who didn't know that there is one :D come and tell us who you are ;)
Phrozen
Yup all swedish here, just look for a dood with spikeys, a Guru "of techno'logy" t-shirt and space tribe pants....then it's me ;)
Excite
Is it a myth or are Swedish chicks really as hot as people say they are?
Phrozen
quote:
Originally posted by Excite
Is it a myth or are Swedish chicks really as hot as people say they are?

They ARE as hot as everybody say... :p

Only reason i live in sweden...u should visit :toothless
dj alonzo
I have two Swedish twins in my school.. they're H-O-T!!!
Phrozen
quote:
Originally posted by dj alonzo
I have two Swedish twins in my school.. they're H-O-T!!!

Twins...twice the fun :stongue:
Excite
In my Psychology book I read that the Swedish have the most SEXPERIENCE. Any truth to that?

I'm debating whether or not to take a trip to Norway/Sweden next summer...I prolly will, at least for the hot women. :D
mindshooter
quote:
In my Psychology book I read that the Swedish have the most SEXPERIENCE. Any truth to that?

I'm debating whether or not to take a trip to Norway/Sweden next summer...I prolly will, at least for the hot women. :D

LOL! Yeah i bet we have better Sexperience haha

I think people is overestimating the looks of swedish ppl though...i dont know......LOTSOF ugly chick here to.....
Phrozen
quote:

*Chants*

SWEDEN!!..SWEDEN!!...SWEDEN!!.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement