return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
How many hours do you work a week?
View this Thread in Original format
trancendental
I work 40 hours a week, which is average. Sometimes I feel exhausted. Other times I have energy to spare. Sometimes I work 60hours w/ my 2nd job. I'm thinking of looking for another 2nd job that is more regular. I think I'm slowly killing myself :( There's isnt' many hours in a week :whip: :haha:

Currently I'm evaluating the pros and cons to all this. Surely anything more than 40 hours a week will cut into my social and dojo time. I just want to know what you guys think of your hours :)
Orbax
Zero...and for the last I dont even remember when I quit. I dont go to school either. But im gonna go blaze around Alaska and then maybe go to Spain for a year or so :D

Working is cool too though.
Mr. Pink
looking for a job.

right now i attend class 2.5 hours a day

the rest i spend wishing and hoping for a green midget to be my slave and carry my books.
trancendental
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
Zero...and for the last I dont even remember when I quit. I dont go to school either. But im gonna go blaze around Alaska and then maybe go to Spain for a year or so :D

I thought you were in law school :conf:
nchs09
what is this "work" thing u speak of?:p
PHALPAX
40 hours- and more, but the gov't doesn't about those so keep it on the DL! :D
Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09

Mario! GO to sleep!

you have a long day of spending daddy's money tomorro!;)
trancendental
quote:
Originally posted by PHALPAX
40 hours- and more, but the gov't doesn't about those so keep it on the DL! :D

That's why I'm farking working my arse off. Those Government is taking too many from my pay :whip: The system is totally fvcked.
Orbax
quote:
Originally posted by trancendental
I thought you were in law school :conf:

thats 3 years away at least. Doing pre law stuff
Matt
24-37

fluctuates up n down.

trancendental
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09

Ligitamate blue collar work. Borderline McJob :( I'm trying to break free here.
mto
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax

You know you work! Chill out would be out of business if you didn't clock in every day. :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement