return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

bored ****less
View this Thread in Original format
citric_acid
neone know nething i can do all day, im in Highlands Ranch CO (just outside of denver) and all i do all day is sit here, neone know where i can go during the day?

i REALLY need something 2 do
Floorfiller
didn't you already make this post....oh i don't know....2-3 months ago :stongue:
-=M=-
same here... i got a supervisor free day today and tomorrow at werk so ima be bored less unless things here get busy - they wont.
citric_acid
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
didn't you already make this post....oh i don't know....2-3 months ago :stongue:

yes... but now i donno i need to know again :P
Floorfiller
well...do you have transportation this time? that would definitely help...
emander
quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid
yes... but now i donno i need to know again :P

Allright, here's a thrill for me about every day. Burn your favorite trance music on a disk, shove it into a CD Walkman and take a long walk. You exercise with cool music. I happen to do it while lugging 50lb worth of dumbells (25 pounders), but I look forward to it, sweat like hell, take a shower, drink beer, listen to more trance while I'm chilling after I return and FEEL REAL GOOD....
-=M=-
masturbate violently.
spec
quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid
neone know nething i can do all day, im in Highlands Ranch CO (just outside of denver) and all i do all day is sit here, neone know where i can go during the day?

i REALLY need something 2 do

Why not try getting a life loser!
KilldaDJ
quote:
Originally posted by -=M=-
masturbate violently.

and get friction burn
nchs09
:wtf: banned!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement