return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
moving sucks
View this Thread in Original format
PinkChicken
I just moved to Memphis(actually its a suburb town outside of memphis) a few months ago from Eugene Oregon..don't know if any of you know where it is, but i loved it there...perfect size and everything. But now moving here has totally screwed things up...i've been here for a few months and still dont know anyone and the high school and everything is totatlly different from where i came from.

i guess my point is moving blows hardcore
Boomer187
I moved to las vegas from michigan and it kicks ass.

You just need to adapt. Let go of oregon and get used to the new place.
Arbiter
I'm moving in two weeks, but I haven't got a destination yet.
gwrmarines
I have moved over 10 times and im only 18. So yeah...
Derosas
Damn man,. I mean, oregon can be lame, but mephis.... From very liberal to... well i guess you know better than me. I bet you'll miss the oregon chronic ;)
anuneventrade
quote:
Originally posted by Arbiter
I'm moving in two weeks, but I haven't got a destination yet.

:stongue: You sound just like me. I drove all the way from the East Coast to the West Coast, and Saturday I begin the drive back. :toothless I think I changed my mind like 12 times
Turbonium
quote:
Originally posted by gwrmarines
I have moved over 10 times and im only 18. So yeah...

9 times for me, but I'm 19.
Arbiter
quote:
Originally posted by anuneventrade
:stongue: You sound just like me. I drove all the way from the East Coast to the West Coast, and Saturday I begin the drive back. :toothless I think I changed my mind like 12 times

Ouch. I think I have it narrowed down to Michigan, Nevada, or Florida. But I kind of have to stick with whatever choice I make since it's costing me $2000 to relocate since I have so much stuff.
wwu.punisher
quote:
Originally posted by PinkChicken
I just moved to Memphis(actually its a suburb town outside of memphis) a few months ago from Eugene Oregon..don't know if any of you know where it is, but i loved it there...perfect size and everything. But now moving here has totally screwed things up...i've been here for a few months and still dont know anyone and the high school and everything is totatlly different from where i came from.

i guess my point is moving blows hardcore

Sucks. :(

The entire Northwest region is amazing. Great environment. Beautiful scenery. Tons to do. Great schools. Hot women. Decent job market.
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by Turbonium
9 times for me, but I'm 19.

by my 8th birthday, i had moved 6 times, that was bad

now i've been in this house for 14 years but my olds are splitting and having no bottomless pit of money i'm moving again in the next 6 months but only to my nans house which is big & more fun than here anyway

Tudo Beleza
I have moved 3 times, and going to move for the 4th time, you get used to it i think.
Slylee
lol i thought you meant the packing aspect of moving....and yes, that part sucks. i hate packing.

moving could be fun, only if the place you are moving is an upgrade. i dunno about memphis...i'd pull my hair out if i had to live somewhere like that. i'm a city girl.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement