return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
As if we needed more proof that Lindsay Lohan has skanked herself up...
View this Thread in Original format
Nautilus
Lohan Dance

Very hypnotic... much watch Mean Girls...
nic01445
how is that skanky? It's not like she is sucking dick (on cam).
Nautilus
quote:
Originally posted by nic01445
how is that skanky? It's not like she is sucking dick (on cam).

I don't want to get in to a battle of semantics, but we can definitely say Lindsay is the sweet girl from The Parent Trap no more. Just used the word for dramatic effect.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for her sexier image.
nic01445
quote:
Originally posted by Nautilus
I don't want to get in to a battle of semantics, but we can definitely say Lindsay is the sweet girl from The Parent Trap no more. Just used the word for dramatic effect.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for her sexier image.

While I agree, I don't think that bumping and grinding is necessarily an indicator if skankiness.
Aristronica
ohh my god i'd hit it till my dick chaffed, repeatedly... she would bleed afterwards
nic01445
quote:
Originally posted by Aristronica
ohh my god i'd hit it till my dick chaffed, repeatedly... she would bleed afterwards

Are you sure that is healthy?
Vigilante
quote:
Originally posted by Aristronica

You sick bastard!

:haha: :stongue: :haha: :stongue: :haha: :stongue: :haha: :stongue: :haha: :stongue:
Floorfiller
go white girl... go white girl go...
Slylee
i saw that live when i was watching those awards...she's not that good of a dancer. it was very rehearsed looking and she was concentrating too hard...she's not as smoothas britney:D and where are her parents??? every time i see her on channel E! or something, she's whoring around w/ the hilton sisters...she JUST turned 18. it's a shame.

but yea, she's hot (her face)....little too chunky in the legs for me though.
BTG
hure~!

Massive84
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
i saw that live when i was watching those awards...she's not that good of a dancer. it was very rehearsed looking and she was concentrating too hard...she's not as smoothas britney:D and where are her parents??? every time i see her on channel E! or something, she's whoring around w/ the hilton sisters...she JUST turned 18. it's a shame.

but yea, she's hot (her face)....little too chunky in the legs for me though.

you know thats what i am thinking..

does she have any parents?
gwrmarines
You see those tittays bounce!:tongue3
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement