return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Elephant is ****ed
View this Thread in Original format
_-MIl0
i know this movie might be kinda old but my god. Elephant is a ed up movie. jesus ing christ im gonna have nightmares after that. :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: hold me
Floorfiller
the one with Cher?

edit: wait...i'm thinking mask hehehe nm
_-MIl0
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
the one with Cher?

edit: wait...i'm thinking mask hehehe nm
no the one about columbine

Edit: no worrys
EssentialMix3r
I have not heard of this, care to elaborate?
_-MIl0
quote:
Originally posted by EssentialMix3r
I have not heard of this, care to elaborate?
its a great movie i suggest you rent it. it shows the lives of a group of kids befor they go to school where there ends up being a columbine like event happening, im not sure if its bassed on columbine or what but its really heart- renching. you really get to see the charictors from a different point of view. anyways yea i highly suggest you rent it. heres the websight
P4z!
I think it's an alright movie, I love the camerawork in it.
twisted420
quote:
Originally posted by _-MIl0
i know this movie might be kinda old but my god. Elephant is a ed up movie. jesus ing christ im gonna have nightmares after that. :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: hold me

SO..you DID end up watching it! great stuff....did you watch City Of God too?
tjpatel
i never seen it
AnonymousRacer
I think it was made after Columbine...

I'll get around to checking it out eventually.
XeQtOr
It's based on the incident that happened in Columbine.. It came out about half a year ago i think.. Saw it in theatres in january or something...

twisted420
Gus Van Sant, the director, has made some weird movies...The one with matt damon and casey affleck was weird, Gerry, there Drugstore CowBoy, Good Will Hunting, Psycho (1998 version), Finding Forrester, and My Own Private Idaho...just some out of his filmography..
TwoPlow
I saw it at the video store today, looked interesting. Might have to check it out. I don't remember seeing it playing at the theaters around here, but considering my location, that's not altogether suprising.

I got Requiem For A Dream (wanted to see it again) and Four Rooms instead. A decision I'm pretty happy with.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement