return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
the REAL when was the last time you . . Thread!
View this Thread in Original format
enferno
Since my first one was a success over night, like, 13 pages in 16 hours, here is a new one.

word

When wast the last time YOU:

Fell asleep during something important (and what was the important thing):

Hit something with your car or motorcycle (other than another car, unless the other car was parked):

Got in a fight/Started a fight (with who and why for):

Ate (as in fell over, not literally eating ) while running/jogging/walking, and how:

Were attacked by an animal (what kind and what did you do to it to evoke the attacking?):

Did something extremely dumb/funny with either fireworks or human excrement (and what did you do):

have at yall

yarrrg:thepirate
twisted420
did you even read the idea of mine...it was to answer the questions and then make up your own, that was soo this kinda thing didnt happen lol...its all goooood ii guess:haha: :eyespop:
enferno
quote:
Originally posted by twisted420
did you even read the idea of mine...it was to answer the questions and then make up your own, that was soo this kinda thing didnt happen lol...its all goooood ii guess:haha: :eyespop:

yarrg:thepirate :thepirate :thepirate :thepirate
Floorfiller
damn enferno...you make good questions hehehe...i'll answer tomorrow..now its time for nap nap...
twisted420
When wast the last time YOU:

Fell asleep during something important (and what was the important thing): i dont sleep often

Hit something with your car or motorcycle (other than another car, unless the other car was parked): i hit at squirl with my bicycle the other day

Got in a fight/Started a fight (with who and why for): 2 months ago, because dumb bitches were trying to prove , i also lost because it was 6 on 2

Ate while running/jogging/walking, and how:umm cant remeber

Were attacked by an animal (what kind and what did you do to it to evoke the attacking: i randomly threw a rock at a skunk about 4 months ago and it chased us and sprayed everywere

Did something extremely dumb/funny with either fireworks or human excrement (and what did: halloween, set a car on fire
mezzir
Fell asleep during something important (and what was the important thing): umm...i rarely sleep so probably sometime during school
i don't think anything important really though

Hit something with your car or motorcycle (other than another car, unless the other car was parked): heh tried parallel parking at 9 in the morning at work the other day and raped some minivan, bumped it like 5 times, but no harm done :)

Got in a fight/Started a fight (with who and why for): eh i don't really fight people

Ate while running/jogging/walking, and how: i was with a friend almost a month ago walking around town and mid-sentence some moth flew straight into my mouth
weirdest feeling in the world

Were attacked by an animal (what kind and what did you do to it to evoke the attacking?): ummm honestly no idea

Did something extremely dumb/funny with either fireworks or human excrement (and what did you do): can't say i've ever been a fan of either
early in the summer though my friend (teegee on TA) shat in a bathtub
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by twisted420

Hit something with your car or motorcycle (other than another car, unless the other car was parked): i hit at squirl with my bicycle the other day

man how slow was that squirrel moving :stongue: :stongue:
twisted420
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
man how slow was that squirrel moving :stongue: :stongue:

lol no, it ran out right in time, while i was slamming the back break, ran straight over it:tongue2
torontotrance
Fell asleep during something important (and what was the important thing): Last week, I was supposed to finish some review (turned out to be 10 pages, 2CDs and just as I was about to proofread it, I fell asleep)

Hit something with your car or motorcycle (other than another car, unless the other car was parked): Have'nt hit anything with the car of late.

Started a fight - last week, some girl I hated in high school, I ran into at the mall and she says how great I looked and how much she still wanted me, I tore her to shreads, she spent 2 yrs trying to get with me, while I was interested and made no bones about it, in her best friend (who I dated earlier in high school and wanted back).

Ate (as in fell over, not literally eating ) while running/jogging/walking, and how: I never fall over when I jog and I jog about 30-45 mins a day (distance unknown, I keep adding distance, I've lost track of how far I run)

Were attacked by an animal (what kind and what did you do to it to evoke the attacking?): My dog mikey bit me today, he got mad for some reason when I was trying to hold a carrot for him to eat

Did something extremely dumb/funny with either fireworks or human excrement (and what did you do): When I was 13, I was into cherry bombs, I nearly blew my hand off throwing a firecracker after striking a match, never again have I touched them
DJ Rat 187
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
Were attacked by an animal (what kind and what did you do to it to evoke the attacking?): My dog mikey bit me today, he got mad for some reason when I was trying to hold a carrot for him to eat

:happy2: :tongue2 man, I don't know what the is wrong with me, that up there just made me laugh and made me feel some kind of cute warmth, probably the fact that your dog's name is Mikey and the fact that you were feeding it a carrot :tongue2 , kind of reminds me of my dog

Were attacked by an animal : My dog Maggie bit the out of my face last year because I was playing with her and I stood still and it creeped her out so she busted a 180 and caught me in the face. also she once bit me right on my junk, that burned like a mother******

Did something extremely dumb/funny with either fireworks or human excrement (and what did you do): Not really fireworks but me and my friend sprayed down this old ass scooter with silicone engine lubricant until it was soaked and lit it on fire and I rode it. and we also made napalm and etc. thats pretty mucha all i did this summer.

j_spot
Fell asleep during something important (and what was the important thing):

Fell asleep during sex, I think it was December..well more like we both woke up, started to have sex, then both fell asleep while having sex.
neither of us remembered much the next AM other than 'did we have sex in the middle of the night?'

Hit something with your car or motorcycle (other than another car, unless the other car was parked):
Ran into a Fence post @ the end of my driveway with my Car(rear passenger door)

Guy at work for being a useless prick

Ate (as in fell over, not literally eating ) while
running/jogging/walking, and how: ummm..skateboarding a few weeks back(5?) I fractured my elbow

Were attacked by an animal (what kind and what did you do to it to evoke the attacking?):
Cant remember

Did something extremely dumb/funny with either fireworks or human excrement (and what did you do):

never played with either.
JM
Fell asleep during something important (and what was the important thing): -------------class (finance class) 1 month ago.

Hit something with your car or motorcycle (other than another car, unless the other car was parked): -----------------i.5 yrs ago, totalled my car.

Got in a fight/Started a fight (with who and why for): --------------- 13 years ago (kid fist fight, i kicked the other kids ass)

Ate (as in fell over, not literally eating ) while running/jogging/walking, and how: --------- ???? no clue

Were attacked by an animal (what kind and what did you do to it to evoke the attacking?): ------------- 3 days ago, mosquito, blood sucking mosquito.

Did something extremely dumb/funny with either fireworks or human excrement (and what did you do): ----------???? no clue

>JM<
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement