return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
dancing
View this Thread in Original format
PinkLollypop
hi
how many dancers do we have here? and i don't mean dancers as in people who go to a club and swing their arms around. i want to know if we have some professional dancers here or people who had some training in different styles of dance.

i've started dancing since i was 5. i took ballet and folk dance classes 3 times a week. i also took some latin classes - salsa, merengue , but ballet is my fav. when i enter a dance class i forget everything, no matter what kind of problems i have at home or school. performing in front of the audience gives me such a rush - better than any drugs will ever do :D

if you have the same passion for any kind of dancing - this is the place to talk about it
:D
Excite
Various dance styles I know: liquid, pop, hop, stomp and poi. I suck now but I'm getting better. I'd like to learn to breakdance. American party kids dance the best. Europeans can't dance worth a . ;)

That's prolly the one thing the American scene has on the European scene. We put the DANCE back in dance music.
j_spot
I have no formal training other than Phys Ed class. I want to take a swing or some kind of formal dancing class tho. I think it would be a good skill to know.

anywhoo..what I wanted to say was that I have no actualy training, but I still managed to win a jive contest..IMO its only cuz I threw the girl around the best, not cuz I was skilled.
Phrozen
I do liquid
djgarfield
I was part of dance troupe for a couple years. Did hip hop and be bop dancing back in the day. Ahhh, the good old days..
DJ_kimberg
crip walking up in yo face!!:stongue:
lMIlk
i look so stupid dancing, i never do it in public. i'm pretty clumsy :(
Fraggle
^^^^^^^^ hehehe...ya me 2 :p:p:p
Eye-Riz
I've been doing almost every latin american dance. and not to forget Flamenco. My favourites are Argentinian Tango and Flamenco, those are such powerfull and expressive dances!
mindbender
Yap. I 'dance'.. although only at raves. Normal pubs etc. where they play disco hits make me sick. Poppy tunes aren't something which make me dance anymore. Trance has good beat, nice energy... yum yum.

One night I was watching a flamenco show at a elite club @ tenerife. I was pretty *ucking amazed when one of the guys came to me from the stage and said that hey, why don't you come along. I got to dance with a truly beautiful spanish lady in front of hundreds of people. Heh.

goldenarmZ
quote:
Originally posted by Excite
Europeans can't dance worth a . ;)

That's prolly the one thing the American scene has on the European scene. We put the DANCE back in dance music.

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ROFLMAO!! :stongue: you've obviously never been to gatecrasher...
Blik
I dance like my penguins :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement