return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: [1] 2 3 
More Sex Needed In Germany - Apply within!
View this Thread in Original format
[eKs]
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5295432/?GT1=3584

BERLIN - Conservative politicians are urging German men to have more sex to boost birth rates or risk being labeled “limp” abroad, a newspaper reported on Friday.

Johannes Singhammer, a member of parliament and father of six, said Germany’s aging population needed to produce more offspring to sustain its overstretched pensions system.

“Children are our future,” Singhammer told Germany’s Bild newspaper. “Germans need to work more on that again in bed. Things mustn’t get to the stage where German men are scoffed at abroad for being limp.”

His words were echoed by fellow conservative Armin Klein, who said Germans had become too selfish.

“We need to have the courage to have sex and take the consequences,” said Klein, who has two children. “People concentrating on themselves, which has led to a life without children for many, has gone wrong.”

Germany will have the world’s oldest population by 2035, according to a report in Germany’s Der Spiegel weekly.
mdamon7278
Im down, german girls are hot, with big !!!
LiquidX
Where do I apply?
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by mdamon7278
Im down, german girls are hot, with big !!!
i like their german accent hehe, theya re hot though
LiquidX
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
i like their german accent hehe, theya re hot though

Sometimes too tought .. I heard TOUGH, I think they like tough.:disbelief
Mr. Pink
Don't german women have broad shoulders and mustaches?

no wonder they dont make babies...

but look at latin american countries and DIZAM!!!!! Ladies so fine, we can't stop makin babies!
they pop out de la nada! Out of nowhere man!

All you gotta do is rub up against a girl and voila....javi jr.
PatMcGroin
HAHAHAHA!

*gets right to work*

and no mr. pink, german women don't have broad shoulders and mustaches. i mean, maybe some of them do, but certainly not the ones i spend my time starring at when i'm over there ;)
Zewad
they eitehr have manginas or are hot as ,... not many avg chicks,... i love those eastern european countries :D
Mattivi
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pink
Don't german women have broad shoulders and mustaches?

no wonder they dont make babies...

but look at latin american countries and DIZAM!!!!! Ladies so fine, we can't stop makin babies!
they pop out de la nada! Out of nowhere man!

All you gotta do is rub up against a girl and voila....javi jr.

your right, latin girlies are the hottest, i will admit! but the reason why they pop out so many babies usually has to do with economic situation of the country, more poverty, more babies!
ambs
I need more sex too! :p

It's been ALMOST A YEAR! omg, too long :wtf: :nervous: :p

mdamon7278
Wow, poor amber sexual, look into the want ads!!!
ambs
quote:
Originally posted by mdamon7278
Wow, poor amber sexual, look into the want ads!!!

no, no! i'm patient but still, it would be nice to be getting some.... :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement