return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Finally..... Armin @ Bleu
View this Thread in Original format
TheVrk
the time has finally come....
nothing against necto employees or patrons,
but we can AT LAST enjoy armin in a GREAT club/sound system
in detroit.

it IS official, altho i'm not sure when it'll be announced:

Armin @ Bleu, fri. oct 1st.
ctprincess
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=193187

already posted/announced
DJBinzo
i hope you're saying that because we're not in detroit....not because we don't have a great club or sound system.
Bleu is probably a more appropriate venue for this show..i have a feeling it will be a great night!
Atari Addict
i can't wait!!!
i've missed him twice and it will not happen a third time.
davepiazza
I am gonna drive up from chicago to see this man spin agian!! This is awesome!! This must also mean that he proablly will be in chicago the following day!!!
jonze234
quote:
Originally posted by davepiazza
I am gonna drive up from chicago to see this man spin agian!! This is awesome!! This must also mean that he proablly will be in chicago the following day!!!

its funny how that always happens. i wonder if they get a group package like when you go to Disney World and then you can go to like the Magical Kingdom and MGM for a discount. :haha:
DJBinzo
it's called a 'flight share'. it's obviously much cheaper to fly to detroit then chicago, as opposed to detroit then california and then chicago..
jonze234
quote:
Originally posted by DJBinzo
it's called a 'flight share'. it's obviously much cheaper to fly to detroit then chicago, as opposed to detroit then california and then chicago..

how do you guys work it out though? does the dj setup everything and say "i have friday open and want to come to detroit?" or does the club setup everything?
DJBinzo
to not get too complicated--booking agents know how to route tours from coast to coast and look to fill dates that are geographically close together..
xxedtegraxx04
Where is this club located and how old do you have to be to get into this show?
Thank You

wuthang1976
quote:
Originally posted by xxedtegraxx04
Where is this club located and how old do you have to be to get into this show?
Thank You

Bleu Room Experience
1540 Woodward
Detroit, MI

www.BleuDetroit.com

This show is on a Friday night and 18 and over is welcome but 21 to get tipsy.
GEM
I've missed him 3 times since getting into the scene. As long as I'm financially recovered from my Greece trip I will surely be at this show! Just not looking forward to the line like we waited in for Ferry c. back in March...or April...whenever that was...:nervous:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement