return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Answer semi found/ What's your yahoo name?
View this Thread in Original format
*~*Angelblue*~*
Alright..I just got a new job and the only message system I am allowed to have on my computer is yahoo! :( :( Someone please help me! I want aim and msn. How do I do this without my Sys. Admin's finding it?

<3 LeeAnn

and AIM Express has been acting gay as hell this morning!!!
Mr.Mystery
http://www.trillian.cc/
UWM
And why have I never been added to your MSN / AIM?

We've made and eaten babies!

:(
EyesOfExtasy
there is like aim anywhere or somehting go to the aim site, no actually its aim express, no installation at all just runs while u have it open.
*~*Angelblue*~*
Rob my msn lleberhard@hotmail.com aim: Angelblue0103

Oh and I forgot to add this I can't install anything. Belive me I have tried..damn admins! Otherwise trillian would have been on here the day I started
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by *~*Angelblue*~*

and AIM Express has been acting gay as hell this morning!!!
*~*Angelblue*~*
for instance every message i send i get kicked off from aim express. who has yahoo if you do message me lleberhard
EyesOfExtasy
Its aim express or no aim at all. I guess you are stuck with yahoo if you cant install anything. You must not have admin rights, if I was there I may be able to show you away around that but you might get in trouble if you change stuff.
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by *~*Angelblue*~*
for instance every message i send i get kicked off from aim express. who has yahoo if you do message me lleberhard

I was just quoting you to point out to EyesofExtasy that you had already tried AIM Express.

Carry on!

I can only use MSN at work though :(
*~*Angelblue*~*
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Clovis86
Can't install anything? Sux :( I know there are ways around that...but without the PC in front of me...its useless.

-Clovis
*~*Angelblue*~*
well thanks anyways folks...if any of you have yahoo drop me a line i'm there my screen name is lleberhard
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement