return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
No drink since christmas!!! (Party Pics now on page 2)
View this Thread in Original format
Jackson
Hey all
Because of the tablets i've been on i havn't been able to have a drink since christmas day. Now i'm finally off the tablets, and what better way to celebrate than to go to my girlfriends friend (Katie) 18th birthday party!
Oh i cant wait to get drunk...cool thing is Katies mum used to be Mayor of my local city so shes loaded, They're gonna have a bouncy castle and sumo wrestling suits! What better way to celebrate getting pissed!
Do you guys want me to take my digi cam along to take some pics?
Jackson.
th0m
Yes.
Mr. Pink
only if you wear one of the sumo suits :)
Jackson
quote:
Mr. Pink: only if you wear one of the sumo suits

Oh so thats your Fetish:tongue2
DjDeComp
pics plz
Jackson
Will take pics, i'll find the digi camera tommorow. Oh man i cant wait. Any ideas of what to do other than get drunk?
th0m
Well, I would advice against going on the bouncy castle when you're drunk.

I mean, it will be fun, but you'll taint your surroundings with your semi-digested food later on. So if you think that's worth it, then do that. And make pictures of it of course (or make someone else take pics)
NinetyNinety
quote:
Originally posted by Jackson
Hey all
Because of the tablets i've been on i havn't been able to have a drink since christmas day. Now i'm finally off the tablets, and what better way to celebrate than to go to my girlfriends friend (Katie) 18th birthday party!
Oh i cant wait to get drunk...cool thing is Katies mum used to be Mayor of my local city so shes loaded, They're gonna have a bouncy castle and sumo wrestling suits! What better way to celebrate getting pissed!
Jackson.

Was it Roacuttan that you were taking?
UWM
No Sleep til Brooklyn!!!
ShadoWolf
are you going to sleep with your gf's friend?

you scumbag! :whip: :whip: :whip:

:gsmile:

spec
quote:
Originally posted by Jackson
Hey all
Jackson.

You can't make such claims without digital photographs to back this up.
Jackson
Dont worry, pics will be here today, just need to find the uplink cable...Im still wasted and i stopped drinking 8 hours ago. Just had coffee with loadsa sugar, yum. Oh what am i sayin!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement