return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

mp3 player
View this Thread in Original format
Nabistai
So I just bougt myself a Thomson Lyra pdp 2448 player (it has 128 MB built in memory). It al seems fine, but you need to use musicmatch jukebox with a plug-in to transfer the songs to the device. My computer always seems to get stuck while transferring so does anyone know any other software that works with this device? (I've searched but only found french/german sites).

*edit this is it:

twisted420
i had one of those myself, although it got stolen. you need some kind of plugin i forgot. just install the software that came on the cd, that came with it, or should of at least
Nabistai
quote:
Originally posted by twisted420
i had one of those myself, although it got stolen. you need some kind of plugin i forgot. just install the software that came on the cd, that came with it, or should of at least

Yea I did install that, but that software always gets stuck while transferring a song (well is does most of the time).
twisted420
yeah, i think you just leave it, and it will eventually transfer over...i had the same troubles with mine, it sure can be a pain in the ass
KilldaDJ
should of got a usb based drive one. plug it in, drag n drop mp3s into the removeable drive and voila
Nabistai
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
should of got a usb based drive one. plug it in, drag n drop mp3s into the removeable drive and voila

It is USB based ;)

So is my cell phone and I remember that took me 3+ hours too to get it to work (I also had to use different software than the one provided)
KilldaDJ
quote:
Originally posted by Nabistai
It is USB based ;)

So is my cell phone and I remember that took me 3+ hours too to get it to work (I also had to use different software than the one provided)

usb drive usb drive!

so u plug it in and windows detects it as a mass storage device

so theres no need for installing all this just to transfer some files to the device
dehmmy
boobies!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement