return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Personal rant...
View this Thread in Original format
trancebrat
I'm sorry, but I can't just sit here and watch someone pretend to have repented and be this brand new person begging to have his name brought back to life. I am not sending this as a PM to anyone because I want people to see it. I am closing this thread as soon as I post it. I have refrained from saying this up until now.

Spec...this is for you.

I don't think the people on TA are necessarily conservative. Most of the people on this forum are just conscience of each other. There is a huge difference between being outspoken and being a downright prick. You were blatantly nasty to people for absolutely no reason. After talking to people and making fun of them how would you expect them to react? Because people don't think it is "cool" to insult every other member on this forum does not mean that we are close minded or conservative. We are a diverse population. People post on here from countries all over the world. To just show up out of the blue and start spewing hatred isn't exactly going to make people happy with your presence here on this forum. You attacked me from the moment that you got here and for absolutely no reason. Just because you do something in your little corner of the world does not mean that all 36,000 of us have to do it too. You like getting drunk and posting complete nonsense about it. Good for you. There are tons of people like that on TA and they are constantly making threads about it. Stupid...but entertaining. None of them call people losers for not drinking or turn their posts into personal attacks. I would think it would be safe to say that unless you know someone personally you have no business making assumptions on their personal life. Quit posting things like it is scripture and that you are God and maybe people will tolerate your presence.

You hate me and put me in your sig. Good for you. I will say the same thing to you that I have to many people before you. There would be only three ways that someone could ever talk to me the way that you did and I might let it slide a little.

1) You are my parent thus you brought me life. I have royally ed you over and you are doing what any parent would do by laying down the law.

2) You are paying every single one of my bills and I have nothing left to concern myself with.

3) You are ing me (boyfriend...husband...whatever the case may be)

Seeing that none of these apply to you and you were a in prick to me I think you got what you rightfully deserved by being suspended. I'm sure there are a lot of other TA's that feel the same way. I don't need your so called "self improvement". According to you if I went out and got wasted every single day of my life then I am somebody but until then I am a loser. If I post that a death was the reason why I made a decision to quit drinking you are a ing prick for turning that into a personal attack and attempting to make fun of me. I have no sympathy for your plight.

Now please feel free to attack me. Make sure to create ridiculous assumptions about me and make personal attacks on those too. You did it without just cause before so I would only expect it from you now. No way in hell will I believe that you are this changed person that has suddenly seen the light.

I sincerely hope that one day you will be this nice positive person that you claim that you will be. Until then...

Good day sir
JayD
Why close. If it's a discussion, discuss.

JaY
torontotrance
refer to the bottom line of my sig

that's all I have to say :wtf:
trancebrat
quote:
Originally posted by JayD
Why close. If it's a discussion, discuss.

JaY

Whatever you say Jay. I could give a . Trust me on that one.
trancEyes22
aww ambs i don't know what happened but don't get so ralled up over some stupid people. you are too pretty and nice to be mad!!! :)
trancebrat
quote:
Originally posted by trancEyes22
aww ambs i don't know what happened but don't get so ralled up over some stupid people. you are too pretty and nice to be mad!!! :)

I'm not "mad" Erin! haha! He just annoys the out of me. :p
torontotrance
see erin, it's a whole level beyond what I've done in the past.... that was fun tho...

sorta like

HE IS HERE

TTA

Normal People

Amber's level of rage
twisted420
I definatly agree on this one. Spec, there were too many times where you were extremly inconsiderate, rude, unethical, and just a plain and straight . I forgive you, but you no doubt deserved to be suspended. I seriously hope you do not act like this in real life to your friends, family and peers..
torontotrance
He'll be back but the mods shall be watching....now back to solving this about search problem.
trancebrat
To spec...in regards to your PM about me wanting you. I responded back to you via PM but let's go ahead and post it here in my wonderful thread. In fact...let me be more direct...

Are you in insane? :wtf:

twisted420
quote:
Originally posted by trancebrat
....PM about me wanting you....

spec sent you something like that?? WHAT A ARSE HOLE
trancebrat
quote:
Originally posted by twisted420
spec sent you something like that?? WHAT A ARSE HOLE

Here:

And on a further point it must be added that I won't even consider looking at you in a romantic way, even though this is what you appear to be dying for me to do, unless you can prove a higher level of maturity and at least show a photo demonstrating that you are attractive.

:wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Privacy Statement