return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
My Alaska Trip [Pics] (Motorcycle pics at end!)
View this Thread in Original format
Orbax
Heres a montage:

sunsets

Illin at a party

Plane Ride to Resort :D

Leavin Resort :(

Fishin'

Sea Lions

Alaska International Airport Coming Home :( :(

Heres some random Motorcycle pics too

torontotrance
You said you would take pics of Alaskan Hotties!
Orbax
For me not you :D
StereoPrincess
Fishing is great!

I haven't gone in so long.
Orbax
Yeah we found a cool fishing spot. The salmon gather in about 15 feet of water at low tide right under a small waterfall at high tide they go up the waterfall to the lake above. It was gorgeous, right next to the Columbia Glacier and where the Exxon ran aground. Ice floes everywhere and as you can see some rather large ice chunkies.
Zayatz
wild nature. very cool pics :)
Orbax
trancendental
*cries to self for being such a hermit* :whip:
Orbax
more sea rats

anuneventrade
You're too good looking Walker. :sadgreen:

Orion7_11
Hey man I'm new to thse boards but just saw your pics and was wondering what part of AK you were in. I've been working up there every summer for the past 8 years or (until this summer). I used to work south of Anchorage in some small towns like kenai, homer, sterling etc. Then I used to go commercial fishing over in King Salmon which is on Bristol Bay. I've had some awesome times up there and then on the way back home in Seattle and Portland. Anyway, AK is an awesome place and I hope ya had a good time.. take it easy

Orion
Eric Foard
Alaska is awesome. I went there in 1990. Long time ago, and I still want to visit again some day.
Looks like you had a good time.

Here is a picture of my fishing in Alaska in 1990. (Don’t laugh; I was like 14 at the time)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement