return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Who Knew?
View this Thread in Original format
EssentialMix3r
So I am sleeping, with the TV on and have the remote stabbin' me in the back, I wake up, and become just conscious enough to realize on MTV2 they were playing a video for BT's "Somnambulist." I woke and was like WTF?, I didn't know that in the US they even played dance music on MTV. All the years I have been watchin' MTV, and I have never seen any sort of video for techno, trance, etc.,other than the very occasional Faithless or Felix Da Housecat video. Who knew that at 7:30 a.m., by accident I would find out they do on the Monster Video Mix, that ze was rockin', the only resaon I have woken up early in a while. Anyone else ever check that show out?
twisted420
thats pretty cool..we dont have in canada..much music sucks balls..its mainstream slime at its best..they used to play like chemical brothers, fat boy slim, even that was better than the shiet they play now
Zeiter
quote:
Originally posted by twisted420
thats pretty cool..we dont have in canada..much music sucks balls..its mainstream slime at its best..they used to play like chemical brothers, fat boy slim, even that was better than the shiet they play now

man...u are lucky to have much music..i only got musiqueplus and they all stream wiggah videos and plus, stupid french videos........i understand french but damn, those videos are ing boring!!!!!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement