return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
twisted420
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
My sympathy to everyone that knew him well and his family. Death is never an easy thing to deal with and he is the second producer to die this month. I guess it shows how precious life is and that we need to live everyday to the fullest.

i would say just about the exact same thing.

thats horrible..too young, too young. i send positive prayer to the family and of course Adam also:( RIP

'tis a sad world we live in
tc-fan
dam another talent gone..why cant it be a terrorist or a criminal..why the good people...
aspergian
Please make this a stickie...

This does come as a shock... :( so surreal... I was just watching Dead Like Me and flipped back to my forums for a bit and this came up.

I am so sorry to hear this, as I enjoyed Adam's music including "Crayons". My condolescences to Starkid's loved ones and we can all pray that now he is up there, among the stars.

PeaceLoveUnityRespectR

:(
tijs08
this is so sad!! Starkid was one of my favourite producers! succh an incredible sound. I hope he had a great time living, altough it was way too short! my thoughs go to his close friends & family, it must be horrible to lose someone so young.
UWM
Condolonces to his family and friends, may he rest in peace. It's again a shame to see someone young go so early.
XxGrOoVeERICxX
:( :( :(

R.I.P.
Wandii
Rest in peace m8 .... you'll live on. GL on the other side.
KrissO
R.I.P. :(
DJDigDug
That is probably the worst thing i could read when returning here to check up on things after a very long absence, Terribly sorry to hear about the loss and hope the family gets through such a rough event.
SlickT
crayons was one of the tracks that stood out the most on GU024,was anxious about the leama & moor mix coming out. its such a tragedy that adam passed away so young :( R.I.P. just goes to show we can go at anytime.

solidi
rip starkid

will they ever release Igby Goes Up? ... I liked that track as well :(
[ groovypants ]
I wake up and this is the first thing I hear.

I loved Crayons and was definitely looking forward to the 2004 release. A tragic shame that yet another person with great talent is no longer with us.

I am so sorry for he's family - may he rest in peace.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement