return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Dj Dan - Review
View this Thread in Original format
Kevntampa
Dj Dan was amazing as usual. Nothing but driving tech house throughout the 1 1/2 set. However the turnout SUCKED! The club did a horrible job of promoting the show, which showed in the attendance. The crowd that did manage to show up was very into the set and Dan seemed to be down with the vibe of the crowd as well. Anyway, I just cant understand going out of the way to book a very good DJ and not do anything to get the word out that he will be there. Late.

Kevin
trancebrat
quote:
Originally posted by Kevntampa
Dj Dan was amazing as usual. Nothing but driving tech house throughout the 1 1/2 set. However the turnout SUCKED! The club did a horrible job of promoting the show, which showed in the attendance. The crowd that did manage to show up was very into the set and Dan seemed to be down with the vibe of the crowd as well. Anyway, I just cant understand going out of the way to book a very good DJ and not do anything to get the word out that he will be there. Late.

Kevin

He was booked at the wrong club. Masquerades main room is huge. It takes a lot of people to make that place looked packed. I agree they did a horrible job of promoting it. I didn't even know that he was going to be there until you promoted it on here. Masquerades used to go off years ago, but the club has definitely lost its appeal.
KOzOK
I arrived around 1, just in time for Dans set. Don't usually enjoy house, but he was sick. I danced my ass off, later some nice chick handed me glow sicks :) I even scored free lunch @ some titty club. Not a lot of ppl showed up but hey, more room for me to dance. Bring of Christopher Lawrence on 21st :D

KOzOK
BshidoHEAT
quote:
Originally posted by KOzOK
I even scored free lunch @ some titty club.

KOzOK

Yo I don't know about eating at a stripclub man becareful of that man. :eek:
KOzOK
quote:
Originally posted by BshidoHEAT
Yo I don't know about eating at a stripclub man becareful of that man. :eek:

LOL, it says "Karma Sutra invates you in for a fine lunch and an exotic show":wtf:. I bet ppl go there for food all the time. Too bad it's kinda far from where I live, and I only get 1/2h break @ work.

KOzOK
dj_addicted
DJ Dan is going to be at Icon in Orlando on the 20th. Might have to check that out...
3xx3r7
There is a very good chance that I'll go to this.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement