return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Holland

my dance valley weekend, (needs a bit of assistance)
View this Thread in Original format
diego
hi, not to start too many threads on this similar topic, but kinda need to get this all organised, after last weekends somewhat unorganised shananigans and thought it might be helpful to others as well.

after my adventures to global gathering last weekend i'm now ready for my next adventure to dance valley. i fly in friday to rotterdam, get a train to amsterdam and staying in hotel y boulavard until monday.

i wanted to do some shopping for clothes on the friday when i get there for labels like armani, boss, polo ralph, and for some other just cool looking clothes, where's the best area to find that sort of clothing?

friday night i want to meet up with some amsterdam people and others going to dance valley, where's the best bars, coffeshops and clubs, for crowds of fiendly beautiful people, good atmosphere, good music?
any holland ta's interested in meeting up on the friday night pm me.

after dance valley what are the best parties to go to? heard james holden is playing somewhere is this true?

sunday thinking of going heineken brewery, would that be a good choice to top of the weekend?

any help and assistance is making the weekend better for at least 7 of us, just want to make every effort to make this the best wkd of my life so far and as i said meeting some ta's, i'd be defintitely up for.

thanx,
diego:)

ps i did check out http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=169354 before i posted, it does give all info on clubbing and such but doesn't really tell me much about how good each of them are or what's recommended.
Creamfields23
quote:
Originally posted by diego

i wanted to do some shopping for clothes on the friday when i get there for labels like armani, boss, polo ralph, and for some other just cool looking clothes, where's the best area to find that sort of clothing?

Maison de Bonneterie ( Don't know if it's spelled right) it's in the kalverstraat = main shopping street. Exclusive stuff can be found at the PC Hooftstraat (again i'm not sure of the spelling)

And yes there is an afterparty after DV. Just check the flyers you will get when you leave the area. Or just look in the Dancevalley stickythread for the TA meetingpoint. Someone always marks the meetingspot on a real picture from the area.

Enjoy your stay and have fun dude :)
diego
quote:
Originally posted by Creamfields23
Maison de Bonneterie ( Don't know if it's spelled right) it's in de kalverstraat = main shopping street. Exclusief stuff can be found at the PC Hooftstraat (again i'm not sure of the spelling)

And yes there is an afterparty after DV. Just check the flyers you will get when you leave the area. Or just look in the Dancevalley stickythread for the TA meetingpoint. Someone always marks the meetingspot on a real picture from the area.

Enjoy your stay and have fun dude :)

thanx, that'll help me out on the shopping front. anone any ideas on bars and clubs?
NetX
quote:
Originally posted by diego
after dance valley what are the best parties to go to? heard james holden is playing somewhere is this true?

Oakenfold and AvB are heading straight over to Schiphol and then Ibiza for the Radio 1 party at Amnesia Ibiza.

Worth a thought ;)

WeŽll be clubbed out after 11 hours DanceValley, though.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement