return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Ordering things off ebay and getting them sent to canada
View this Thread in Original format
_-MIl0
When you order things off ebay in the us and get em sent to canada do you ahve to pay an import cost on the things you buy?
3xx3r7
Not sure about "in Canada", but I've ordered many things from Canada in the past and no import fees.
ShadoWolf
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:haha: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
3xx3r7
quote:
Originally posted by twisted420
:happy2: :happy2:

lol he spelt vinyl, Vynil in his status too ahaha

First of all, I don't know where are you going with this. What was so funny about my post? At least I don't remember of paying any import fees. If you have any problem with what I post, off .

P.S. I corrected the spelling mistake, no need to make an idiot out of me.

P.S.S. Same goes to you ShadoWolf
MaxTO
It depends.

If the person sends it and declares it as merchandise, puts the full value of the goods on the paperwork etc. then yes, you will be charged taxes on it. To add to the cost, there's shipping costs and brokerage fees as well.

Depending on what the goods are, the best option is (if the other party agrees to it) to send it via USPS and have them declare it as "gift". This will save you taxes, USPS shipping rates are usually much lower and their brokerage fees will be much much lower (not to mention that they forget to charge it 1/2 the time anyways).
3xx3r7
quote:
lol for one thing CHILL TEH FOOK OUT MAN!!

And you for one thing need to stop making an idiot out of me over irrelevant things.
3xx3r7
quote:
deal

i could keep this going but why..

Likewise agreed.
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
Originally posted by MaxTO
Depending on what the goods are, the best option is (if the other party agrees to it) to send it via USPS and have them declare it as "gift". This will save you taxes, USPS shipping rates are usually much lower and their brokerage fees will be much much lower (not to mention that they forget to charge it 1/2 the time anyways).

Yeah, good luck with the product getting to you on time. I've ordered a few things on the internet that was shipped via USPS and none of them came on time. One of them actually got sent to the wrong post office and the local post office had to drive out and pick it up for me. USPS shipping!:whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement