return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance Episode 160 05-08-2004
View this Thread in Original format
Freezel
20:00 - 21:00 The Newest Tunes Selected
01 Delerium featuring Sarah McLachlan - Silence (Above & Beyond's 21st Century Remix)
02 Active Sight - Out Of Our Lives
03 Pulser - Cloudwalking 2004 (Future Favourite)
04 Tranquility Base - Surrender (Tune Of The Week)
05 Hemstock & Jennings - The Passion
06 Sander van Doorn - Dark Roast
07 Liquid Overdose - Ancient Space (Fred Baker Remix)
08 Re:Locate - Fortitude
09 Mojado - Samba Brutal

21:00 - 22:00 Non-Stop In The Mix (Ibiza Special)
01 Girl Nobody - Cages (Lemon 8 Remix)
02 Rico Soarez - Timeless
03 Ridgewalkers featuring El - Find (Andy Moor Remix)
04 Introvert - Joga (4/4 Dub Mix)
05 One Man Army - Ballroom Dancer
06 Cosmo Kid - Neon Pressure
07 John Askew - Electraglide (Askew's Stripped Down Club Mix)
08 Haak - Frenzy (MK-S Remix)
09 Ozone - Rock (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)
abyss
Can't wait for it to start...
Last ASOT was so wicked! Truly breathtaking. To bad ID&T decided to stop with the XXL's. :(
Rippie
XXL --> XL, no big deal I guess :clown:
abyss
quote:
Originally posted by Rippie
XXL --> XL, no big deal I guess :clown:

Well, I liked 4 hours of non-stop music and now it will probably be only three. And that means one hour less of good trance music.. And that's not the only thing ID&T did. They also decided to stop with Johan Gielen's show and with In Charge by Marco V. Strange imo..
Rippie
quote:
Originally posted by abyss
Well, I liked 4 hours of non-stop music and now it will probably be only three. And that means one hour less of good trance music.. And that's not the only thing ID&T did. They also decided to stop with Johan Gielen's show and with In Charge by Marco V. Strange imo..

wtf? all good shows are dying, what's the replacement going to be ?? damn id-t:whip:
Freezel
quote:
Originally posted by abyss

Eeerm, Gielens show is still on. They stopped with Marco's and Ferry's show. And 1 hour less of ASOT isn't a big deal. Only thing that might get removed is the guest special.
abyss
quote:
Originally posted by Freezel
Eeerm, Gielens show is still on. They stopped with Marco's and Ferry's show. And 1 hour less of ASOT isn't a big deal. Only thing that get removed is the guest special.

Sorry, my fault. Messed those two up.
Well, but I liked the guestmixes. And if you see that in the US a show can be like GDJB, than it must be possible in THE Trance-land: Holland. Well enough complained, let's wait for Armin to start. :D
acar
30 min. left:)
Kraze
Looking forward to it, as usual.:cool:
smoorhs
always looking forward to asot :P

but ID&T, them hard!

rabbitjoker
very good
Sunquest
hmm yes, excellent, good, wait, GREAT!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
Privacy Statement