return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pay for trance download sites
View this Thread in Original format
Dennis Hahn
Hey all..

Does anyone know of any pay for download sites with new trance releases? I've been to some but they're more on the prog tip of things.. help is appreciated!

Dennis
Vlad
I doubt there are going to be any trance download sites with a strong amount of trance to download.
Shudder
www.beatport.com

but right now they are all 192kbps and to me its not good enough quality. i can hear it.
Rememberence_
Ibiza_Dreams told me about a site that he has been using lately where you buy tracks and they mail you a CDR with the wave files on them... don't really know all the details but PM him if he doesn't reply to the thread and ask him about it
jwear2004
quote:
Originally posted by Shudder
www.beatport.com

but right now they are all 192kbps and to me its not good enough quality. i can hear it.

not so. you can also download the songs in 320 kbps and have the songs sent to you as wav files on CD (so this might be the site Ibiza_Dreams was talking about).
ô§§|E
quote:
Originally posted by jwear2004
not so. you can also download the songs in 320 kbps and have the songs sent to you as wav files on CD (so this might be the site Ibiza_Dreams was talking about).

I recall him saying something very close to that actually :)
Shudder
quote:
Originally posted by jwear2004

since when can you download @ 320? i know that they are working on it now but is it fully functional yet?
roosh
quote:

:o
jwear2004
quote:
since when can you download @ 320? i know that they are working on it now but is it fully functional yet?

I think you can do it right now. If you have the option set so that the music gets put into the crate when you click on "buy," then you can go to the crate and decide what in what format you want the music. If you have it set so that you automatically download/get the song when you click on buy, then you'll want to go into options and select whether you want it as 192 kbps, 320 kbps, or sent as wav file on CD (though there are additional shipping charges for that) before clicking on "buy."
Dennis Hahn
I've checked out Beatport and I've found that tghe selection is definately more proggy; you won't find most of the new releases that are on record store sites... I'm sure it'll come in due time.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement