return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
What is worse?
View this Thread in Original format
Ste
a toe rag or a rat bag?

my money is on a bag of rats.

however a toe rag can be worse if the toe is hideiously disease ridden and the rats in the bag are just pet rats thus not as bad.

discuss
decode
Would not the diseased toe attract rats?
Cru54d3r
quote:
Originally posted by decode
Would not the diseased toe attract rats?

cheese and fungus! :crazy:
Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by Ste
a toe rag or a rat bag?

my money is on a bag of rats.

You have to remember a rat bag is simply a bag designed to contain, or at one time did contain rats. So it's only a bag.
Ste
quote:
Originally posted by Fundamental
You have to remember a rat bag is simply a bag designed to contain, or at one time did contain rats. So it's only a bag.

then one would also assume that a toe rag is infact just a piece of rag destined to be fitted about someones toe, thus a smaller piece of cloth and in turn, less menacing.
moondog
well it depends on whos toes you'd be a rag for, a nice young lady's toes would be ok i guess, or even if you were a rag for multiple peoples toes, you'd get some nice toes and some nasty toes.

I'd much rather that than having rats inside me:nervous:
:toothless
sykadelik
If both were still in a retail outlet yet to be purchased, then both would be at the height of their cleanliness. If this was the case then neither would be bad :happy2:
dj_mdma
Double Yew Tee Eff
Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by sykadelik
If both were still in a retail outlet yet to be purchased, then both would be at the height of their cleanliness. If this was the case then neither would be bad :happy2:

Exactly. And because rat bags are a more useful piece of equipment (I can't really see many uses for toe-rags), then toe rags should be worse.
Misty Kitty
havent got a clue so here is the world being born

moondog
quote:
Originally posted by Fundamental
Exactly. And because rat bags are a more useful piece of equipment (I can't really see many uses for toe-rags), then toe rags should be worse.

They might be more useful, but i dont like the idea that i'd be used as a rat storage device:nervous:

I think we need a poll on this:toothless
Cru54d3r
quote:
Originally posted by moondog
They might be more useful, but i dont like the idea that i'd be used as a rat storage device:nervous:

I think we need a poll on this:toothless

thou have taken this topic off on a tagent .. which concerned which might be worse .. possesion and usefulness are outside factors surely that shouldnt matter ..

i reckon a toe rag tbh .. dont like rats .. makes me think of old dark damp cellars and olde english cobbled streets .. people throwing faeces out of their dwellings onto the streets .. people suffering from the bubonic plague .. inflicted with boils and sores .. meh ..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement