return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

8.26.04 Digweed @ Sound-Bar
View this Thread in Original format
jonze234
is anyone else going to this?

I found this on wantickets and it mentions a new cd, but i can't find any information about a new release from him on his website or in the cd release forum. is this just a misprint?

Endless Summer tour feauring John Digweed

YES! Diggers is coming back to Chicago. We welcome his latest CD release tour to sound-bar for what will be an amazing evening of deep and banging grooves...
MrSquirrel
quote:
Originally posted by jonze234
is anyone else going to this?

I found this on wantickets and it mentions a new cd, but i can't find any information about a new release from him on his website or in the cd release forum. is this just a misprint?

Endless Summer tour feauring John Digweed

YES! Diggers is coming back to Chicago. We welcome his latest CD release tour to sound-bar for what will be an amazing evening of deep and banging grooves...

IR going since I took the next day off in case I need to go up to Green Bay on friday (cousin is getting married saturday).

See ya there.

MrS
neile
After Sasha in June, no way am I missing this! I have that Friday called off, so I am ready to party hardy!:tongue2
everything0
yeah, that week at work is gonna hurt!

8.24: Johnny Fiasco & Mazi @ Crush
8.25: Frankie Knuckles @ Grant Park (6:30-9:30 601 S. Michigan Ave)
8.25: Mazi, Justin Long, Diz, Tim Baker @ Moonshine (5PM-11PM)
8.26: John Digweed, Desyn Masiello, Brian Ffar & others @ Soundbar
ninja_k
mm... Digweed...
come back to tokyo dangit!
dj2kTA
I cant wait for Diggers! I'm sure hes gonna tear it up. :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement