return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
What's the longest time you have ever stayed awake?
View this Thread in Original format
Vigilante
Taking my inspiration from the sleeping-in thread, i decided to start one about how long we have all stayed awake for.

My record is 54 hours. That involved getting up at 6AM for a flight, waiting 6 hours for the delayed flight, then flying to Paris (24 hours), getting to paris at 7am in the morning and then staying up until 10 that night to "adjust" to the new timezone.

What's the longest for YOU?
twisted420
about every couple i wont sleep for a couple days
Ang ' ela_ie
64 hours.
Vigilante
Damn!

Did you do that with the assistance of drugs? or were you straight?

:conf:
tribu
only 55 hours and some minutes.

Finals week, my autumn quarter here. It was harsh...drinking coffee, soda, and amp (and more than a few No-Doz). I think I got a 3.2 that quarter...
R.j.
1 week

haha cuz i bought "Rollercoaster Tycoon" and I was hooked.
twisted420
quote:
Originally posted by R.j.
1 week

haha cuz i bought "Rollercoaster Tycoon" and I was hooked.

:eek: i wont believe it if that includes weekends...otherwise, you win:p

to my knowledge you start going..not insane..but a little ed after like 4 days..and then if you resisit enough you will just pass the out
MERLIN
2 days which was the day of high school graduation, grad night at disneyland, and magic mountain the next day.
Ang ' ela_ie
quote:
Originally posted by Vigilante
Damn!

Did you do that with the assistance of drugs? or were you straight?

:conf:

Was that directed to me?
R.j.
quote:
Originally posted by twisted420
:eek: i wont believe it if that includes weekends...otherwise, you win:p

lol it was during summer. i can't do that anymore tho, i dont have the will power too.

Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by Fundamental
I might have mentioned this before on the forums, but I'll say it again anyway... :p

The longest I've been awake for is 62 hours. It was to finish off a project for university. After that amount of time I could really start to see and feel the effects of sleep deprivation.

My eyes were bloodshot, I felt physically weak, I could barely walk in a straight line and my concentration levels were amazingly low. I remember sitting there thinking "Jeez, I should really be working on my project just now". It took me about 30 seconds to realise I was working on my project that very moment. :stongue:

Oh look! It's 7:37am. Might be sleep time soon... :p

Well, it's 7:42 now...
TweeK
Like 2 days i think
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement