return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Breakfast Cereals
View this Thread in Original format
Spin Doctor
Whats floating everyone’s boats in the breakfast cereal department at the moment?

Wheatabix and Raisins for me! Yummy!
:D
Cru54d3r
I gave up on cereals ages ago .. eat a bowl and still feel hungry .. should eat a good filling breakfast unless u plan on following it up with a full english bfast after ..

but back then i enjoyed frosties and occasionally coco pops :stongue:
Spin Doctor
Thats your problem see! If you tucked away a nice big bowl of Fruit & Fibre or Muesli, you’d not want anything for ages.
moondog
ATM i'm eating.....

Multigrain flakes with apple and cranberry....

and, tesco's own brand choc and nut crisp cereal

mmm tasty:D
sykadelik
Weetabix: fast, easy, no hassles guaranteed! :toothless
Misty Kitty
Wheetabix also

but i prefer the sainsburys own brand wheat biscuits. Have rediscovered cocopops the other weekends, they had a big enough impact for me to of dreampt about them last night.

*farts
tu_face
i am addicted to strawberry crunch.

very posh :p
decode
weetabix for me 2. i used to eat porrage but its hard for me to get down if im up early for work. cant eat anything 2 heavy early in the morn.
RubiK Cube
I stopped eating cereal when they stopped selling Start
Shy Ted
A nice bowl of Special K... with 4 x the RDA of sugar over it! :stongue: :crazy:

DRM
i dont eat cereal as i dont particularly like it but i was in some sweet shop yesterday and they were selling some yank cereals, Apple Jacks, Oreo O's & Cap'n Crunch and they looked nice. might go back and get some of that :D
Marcy
Cheerios for me....I`ll pretty much eat anything in the morning as long as it dont look like rabbit food.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement