return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Crazy drinking?!
View this Thread in Original format
DarkAngel
I was wondering if anyone does this crazy thing while drinking...I had posted this in the 'drama' thread, about drinking two bottles of beer at the same time? Pretty insane. :D
Stassi
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
I was wondering if anyone does this crazy thing while drinking...I had posted this in the 'drama' thread, about drinking two bottles of beer at the same time? Pretty insane. :D

thats called double fisting
yeah i did that last night heh.
UWM
Umm, that's really not crazy.

:o
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Stassi
thats called double fisting
yeah i did that last night heh.

Is that really what it's called!? LOL! :haha:

quote:
Originally posted by UWM
Umm, that's really not crazy.

:o

How often do you see it around your way, then?
UWM
More often than not I have 2 cocktails at the same time.
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
More often than not I have 2 cocktails at the same time.

I haven't tried that yet, but mark my words, I will. :whip: :D
UWM
Well, usually a beer and a drink, but nonetheless, two drinks at once.
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
Well, usually a beer and a drink, but nonetheless, two drinks at once.

That it is. Art took a pic of me with 2 Coronas at the same time like last month or so, but he never posted it. :mad:
Omegasox
It's fairly common when a bar is packed. That way you don't have to keep pushing through the drones of people to get another one.
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Omegasox
It's fairly common when a bar is packed. That way you don't have to keep pushing through the drones of people to get another one.

I don't go to bars much, mainly clubs, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone do that in a club.

....either that or I was too sloshed to notice.
:crazy: Where's Orbax? I wanna get him in on this thread.

tranceDJ
I see people doing it all the time...really not crazy. Now if you were walking around with two bottles of vodka or something, then I would consider you crazy.
GelatinPufF
quote:
Originally posted by tranceDJ
I see people doing it all the time...really not crazy. Now if you were walking around with two bottles of vodka or something, then I would consider you crazy.

Word.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement