return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Theres f_uck all on this bank holiday weekend!!
View this Thread in Original format
Coup
slinky have a line up
gods have a line up
passion have a hardcore line up
crasher has a passable line up, but nothing to pull me more than 20 miles.

pvd @ heaven i would do due to nothing else being on, but it'll be rammed x 2 and transport gets annoying aswel. plus i hear the club isnt clever.

and wildchild vs. passion @ heaven looks ok. imo the best thats on, but its messing about in london for an average night.

what a gash weekend. never seen so much on one weekend, and its a bank hol!
moondog
muhuhahaha!!!!

Thats what you get for living up north:p
Coup
i dont live up north, i live in the midlands, so technically thats the best geographical location, so you :p
moondog
bollox, you live north of watford, you're a northerner:p :p
Coup
i am??

, i didnt know watford was the north south divide. thats pretty low down, that makes it like 70% north, and 30% south. tho, ur in the richer cleverer south, so u must be right.

:rolleyes:

:p
mentalbarter
anything above london is north
LinX
"Bank holiday weekend" :conf:
goonerjack
Ahh... americans :D :D
Frase
quote:
Originally posted by LinX
"Bank holiday weekend" :conf:

These are public holidays within the UK, where you do not have to work. Everyone in employment is entitled to Bank Holidays in addition to his or her annual leave.

The states equivalent is a federal holiday
LinX
quote:
Originally posted by goonerjack
Ahh... americans :D :D

:stongue:

quote:
Originally posted by Frase
These are public holidays within the UK, where you do not have to work. Everyone in employment is entitled to Bank Holidays in addition to his or her annual leave.

The states equivalent is a federal holiday

ahhh i see. ;)

tu_face
i think on bank holiday monday, i am playing a dj competition at RSVP bar in sheffield.

looks like thats about as good as it gets :p
dj_mdma
I'm in ing switzerland :whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement