return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
broken thumbs or fingers???
View this Thread in Original format
*~*Angelblue*~*
well like a dumbass clutz that i am, yesterday i got my left thumb closed in my car door. it's bruised pretty bad, hurts like a bitch, and i can't even move it today. any of you had this happen before and what did they do to fix it. i guess i'm too worried that it will be ed for life now... :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
{b.s.e.}
yeah right, you're just getting in deep with the loan sharks again.
Slylee
that sucks. you should be icing it every few hours for like 30 minutes. or put your finger in ice water until it's numb.

when i was little i got my whole hand slammed in the door, not once, but twice. lol my stepdad had a vette (2 seater) so i would always sit on my mom's lap and i would put my hand on the roof from the inside (like reaching out to help myself get in the car) and my mom wasn't paying attention and slammed the door shut with my hand still holding on the roof. i don't think they broke, but they were bruised bad.
*~*Angelblue*~*
yah it's true i ed with some redneck hillbillies about money and they ed my thumb up. nah my car is being evil right now..my car is displaying revenge for getting in the accident.
Mr. Pink
what a coincidence....

i slammed my middle and index fingers on my right hand in a door... my middle finger is ed up.

thats what happens when u get extremely drunk.

oh...and yeah i ended up sleeping on this futon with a pillow and a blanket....but woke up in a closet...on the floor....with a open suitcase on top of me (i guess i was using it as a blanket).

lol.... im a retard when im drunk
Boomer187
when my friend was a kid his dad had him onhis shoulders and he walked him into a ceiling fan.....

It hit him 4 times.

he was a lil slow.. :P
Shook1
Yeah.....I've actually had half my hand (4 fingers) shut & locked (!!!) in my parents' old caravan while trying to pull the sliding door closed from the inside. I was about 12 years old at the time & spent the next half hour throwing up after the fact.

Horrible experience!:(
Ian^
I broke my middle finger playing basketball a few years back, and just as it was feeling ok again I went to hit my brother & punched the wall, needless to say it hurted again :stongue: :(
LinX
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
when my friend was a kid his dad had him onhis shoulders and he walked him into a ceiling fan.....

It hit him 4 times.

he was a lil slow.. :P

that made me laugh. :D
torontotrance
At least you did not catch a basketball off the fingers, which damaged my finger ligaments and the only way that I can have it solved is surgery. My right hand is my stronger hand because I am right handed but since I hurt my hand, I have not been able to display the usual strength with it

StereoPrincess
you can always go to the doctor and get the x-ray but even then they don't do anything for you. tell you to take tylenol for the swelling and keep your thumb not moving. they can't even put a cast on your finger, just a splint. So you can basically take a bunch of tylenol, make your own splint which just means, keep the thumb immobile and you are set. it will be two weeks before it clears up.
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
At least you did not catch a basketball off the fingers, which damaged my finger ligaments and the only way that I can have it solved is surgery. My right hand is my stronger hand because I am right handed but since I hurt my hand, I have not been able to display the usual strength with it

wanking aches ?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement